"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

body language reaction to britney's hidden messages

• Content Curators

hi guys midnight here :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: so I just watched this video and found it to be very interesting.

he is very for britney, you can tell he really cares about her so i think you guys will appreciate, let me know your thoughts.

Edited by Midnight

A bit creepy to analyse her like that but that's the only thing we do since 2 years so ... :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

First a word about Ellen, I heard some stories about her and she is really not the woman everyone think she is. To be brief, I think she is the oposite. Just look at her with Britney at the mall, it's obvious and you can see Britney fels it.

OMG the 'beware' word on the table ! Again a thing I didn't notice :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Since she 'retire' everything is creepy around her I can't ...

2021 for God sake and it seems the same **** again and again ... Is there anyone close to her who help her to take back her life ??  :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I usually don't pay attention to this kind of video, but damn this man is amazing! He knows what he's talking about, he made researches and has the real facts. I had completely forgotten about the "happy father day" with no caption and nothing for the mother day... This is insaaaaaaane, her team and her dad are evil!

Everybody needs to see this seriously!

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Matou said:

A bit creepy to analyse her like that but that's the only thing we do since 2 years so ... :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

First a word about Ellen, I heard some stories about her and she is really not the woman everyone think she is. To be brief, I think she is the oposite. Just look at her with Britney at the mall, it's obvious and you can see Britney fels it.

OMG the 'beware' word on the table ! Again a thing I didn't notice :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Since she 'retire' everything is creepy around her I can't ...

2021 for God sake and it seems the same **** again and again ... Is there anyone close to her who help her to take back her life ??  :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

i agree it is invasive to analyze someone this way but in britney's case i feel like it kinda gives us some answers.

i was also surprised by the 'beware' word, it's such a strange thing to have as decor.

Edited by Midnight
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I usually don't pay attention to this kind of video, but damn this man is amazing! He knows what he's talking about, he made researches and has the real facts. I had completely forgotten about the "happy father day" with no caption and nothing for the mother day... This is insaaaaaaane, her team and her dad are evil!

Everybody needs to see this seriously!

i feel the same way, literally shocked at how well informed he is it's like he's one of us (b-army) 

i hope more people watch this it is very interesting.