Rate my fan made artworks for all Britney albums!

Hi guys. I made a bunch of artworks for Britneys albums and I would be happy to hear your opinions on them. I'll add notes about what is fully done by myself and what I found on the internet and edited a bit. I hope that you will like them.

...Baby One More Time:

a%3E

For BOMT I've done:

1. The Unreleased

2. Remixes & B-Sides

3. Demos & Alternative Versions

NOTE: 100% done by myself. Bonus:

I've done this one with the back today  and I'm uploading it to yt soon on my channel.

20210414-190051.jpg

Britney 2001

Photo-Grid-1618427025416.jpg

NOTE: None of the color edits were done by myself (I'm not that of a pro), but I upscaled the pictures and added the writings to fit the og album artwork). I've edited:

1. The Unreleased

2. The Unreleased [Live Edition] (for the DWAD songs). Note: color edit done by Ernesth Garcia.

3. Remixes & B-Sides

4. Demos & Alternative Versions. Note: Color edit done by my bud @JackSProductions

IN THE ZONE

20210414-211017.jpg

NOTE: For The Unreleased and Demos & Alternative Versions the og pictures had the blue effect. I just upscaled the photos and added the writing. For the remixes one my friend @JackSProductions helped me out.

ORIGINAL DOLL

20210414-211518.jpg

NOTE: Both (The Unreleased, Demos) done 100% by myself.

BLACKOUT

20210414-211938.jpg

NOTE: These are my favourites 100% done by myself.

CIRCUS

20210414-212342.jpg

NOTE: For Circus I was just lazy to do anything because I would have done it 100% the same as the ones that I found online so I just added the writing.

FEMME FATALE

20210414-212554.jpg

NOTE: Both 100% done by myself.

BRITNEY JEAN

1613333711324.jpg

NOTE: 100% done by myself but even I am not a fan of it. Made it in 2 minutes because idc about Brenda Jones lol.

GLORY

20210414-213022.jpg

For Glory I've done The Unreleased and Demos 100% myself. Remixes & B-Sides were done by my mate @JackSProductions. I wanted to make one myself but his was just so good so I kept it in my library. You should check his new remix album BOMT: RELOADED which is coming soon on his youtube channel.

I hope that you guys liked them and feel free to share your opinions on them. I also have some TSC, GH:MP, PEPSI... ones but I'll leave that for another thread if u like these. Love you all!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

you see@Look But Don't Touch ? this is how you make good threads. :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Love this thread! I enjoy the way you used the original elements in your designs! Like i said, close to the originals, but with a little@Lonely2001 touch. Well done!

Thank you so much! I wanted to stay true to the og designs and I'm so glad that u recognized that. We don't need to dis anyone hahahahaha 🙂. Which one is your favourite? I love the Blackout unreleased the most (myb because I spent the most time doing it lol 🤣). Again I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you so much! ❤❤❤

6 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Thank you so much! I wanted to stay true to the og designs and I'm so glad that u recognized that. We don't need to dis anyone hahahahaha 🙂. Which one is your favourite? I love the Blackout unreleased the most (myb because I spent the most time doing it lol 🤣). Again I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you so much! ❤❤❤

i'm joking with @Look But Don't Touch (hope he does realize that tho)

I think I like the Britney album covers best. I think they are most creative and complex, cause of the colour edits you did. And you did great!

Edit: oh wait, just read that the colour edits isnt done by yourself lol.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

i'm joking with @Look But Don't Touch (hope he does realize that tho)

I think I like the Britney album covers best. I think they are most creative and complex, cause of the colour edits you did. And you did great!

Edit: oh wait, just read that the colour edits isnt done by yourself lol.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hahahahah for now I ain't really that much of a pro to do those colour edits 🤣. Those are really hard to do, but I agree with u. The concept is really beautiful and selftitled is my fave album so I love those hahahaha.