Jump to content

Marina's new album "Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land" OUT NOW


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

But we are obsessed with the demos/outtakes. I lost my **** when she performed I’m Not Hungry Anymore. I’ll have to check it out after work, but did she mention a vinyl? A ***** needs one. I carried FN era with 13+ records bought and I have 5 so far with ADIAML :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Yes, she did. She said that there's for sure gonna be one because we know how much she loves vinyls herself. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I really like the aesthetics this era! But the music not so much :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Man's World: I like it but the verses are SO cringy!!! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Purge the poison: I dont really care almost, I try to listen just because is Marina

And this last one: same, dont really care:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

 

I loved L+F, but I’m loving this direction more. Maybe when the album comes out you’ll appreciate it more? 

  • Love 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I loved L+F, but I’m loving this direction more. Maybe when the album comes out you’ll appreciate it more? 

I really hope so! 

I really love 8 songs from the 16 that is Love + Fear :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: so, not big fan of her lyrics lately, thats my mainly problem with her

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 1:07 AM, Ofcoursenot said:

I really love 8 songs from the 16 that is Love + Fear :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: so, not big fan of her lyrics lately, thats my mainly problem with her

Same, I fear that she is following Shakira's path: lyrics that are more and more basic. At least she is not featuring with every random rapper... yet. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I do like a lot Man's World and Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land, but it's not as good as her first 3 albums.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/19/2021 at 6:44 PM, Ofcoursenot said:

I really like the aesthetics this era! But the music not so much :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Man's World: I like it but the verses are SO cringy!!! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Purge the poison: I dont really care almost, I try to listen just because is Marina

And this last one: same, dont really care:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

 

I haven’t really been feeling the music either, I’m not entirely surprised because she tends to be hit or miss with me. I have hope there will be at least a couple tracks on the album that I’ll love. 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@iAlwaysSingLive vinyls are live! Emerald, clear, and black! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm not buying them because I'd rather spend my coin on Switch games. The green one is kinda ugly, ngl:

060721_marina_adiaml_vinyl_green.png

She should've gone for a more teal color. It would've fit the album cover better. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Either way, I'm parched, and I can't wait to stream it nonstop for the next few weeks. I wonder if it's coming out at midnight, or if it's coming out at the same time everywhere. I definitely hope it's the former because I can't wait any longer. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm not buying them because I'd rather spend my coin on Switch games. The green one is kinda ugly, ngl:

060721_marina_adiaml_vinyl_green.png

She should've gone for a more teal color. It would've fit the album cover better. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Either way, I'm parched, and I can't wait to stream it nonstop for the next few weeks. I wonder if it's coming out at midnight, or if it's coming out at the same time everywhere. I definitely hope it's the former because I can't wait any longer. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

NNNNNNNN :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: I was hoping for a teal/blue vinyl, but I need to complete my collection. Not the Switch games :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: meanwhile my Switch is collecting dust since my Animal a crossing obsession ended a year ago. My poor villagers :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

  • Haha 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...