Marina's new album "Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land" OUT NOW

6 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Can't wait. Although I think that 10 songs is not enough for a proper album, I'm thrilled.

Title is great which is something I cannot say about that cover.

Anyway, Godness MARINA usually delivers, so I'm excited to hear new tunes. 

Yeah not thrilled about the album cover, but I just preordered a cassette from her store and the album from iTunes so I’m ready :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: just need her to announce the vinyl to complete my collection :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Uhh the cover could be gorgeous, but there's just too much going on (I mean I love the hair, the outfit, the colors). I'm excited though! But I also wish there would be more than 10 songs... Not satisfying enough:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I love the album title and the track names too.

I am not a big fan of Purge The Poison yet. It could still grow on me, but I don't see that now sadly. I think it is not single material, more of an album cut. I hope we get some new bops! I loved Man's World and its music video. This new mv is a little underwhelming imo

I hope tiktok hypes up Marina or something, she needs to have the hype she deserves

• Love 1

Love her but her direction has always been so all over the place. They don’t seem like eras they seem more like “well let’s try this”. I don’t know last years album was so unimaginative that this just kind of seems like she’s trying anything. Don’t mean to be a hater but I’m just spilling my tea :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Uhh the cover could be gorgeous, but there's just too much going on (I mean I love the hair, the outfit, the colors). I'm excited though! But I also wish there would be more than 10 songs... Not satisfying enough:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I love the album title and the track names too.

I am not a big fan of Purge The Poison yet. It could still grow on me, but I don't see that now sadly. I think it is not single material, more of an album cut. I hope we get some new bops! I loved Man's World and its music video. This new mv is a little underwhelming imo

I hope tiktok hypes up Marina or something, she needs to have the hype she deserves

It reminded me of her first music videos when she was just starting out. Also the sound is TFJ meets FROOT and I’m loving it 

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Also the sound is TFJ meets FROOT and I’m loving it 

Oh I've seen everyone been saying that, but I somehow can't hear it:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: maybe because of the lyrics, it distracts me that I can't understand it and it also distracts me when I understand it:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: maybe I was too hyped and my expectation ruined it for me

But I'm streaming it anyways

• Like 1

The aesthetic and graphic design this era have been flawless. However, as much as I love the aesthetic, something tells me she could've picked a better picture from the same photoshoot. IDK, the facial expression is kinda throwing me off. Either way, it still looks really good, and it's a shame she changed her name. Marina is just such a bland name. Imagine this new aesthetic paired with her old stage name or even Marina Diamandis. Like, girl, you have such a gorgeous last name. Talk about a missed opportunity. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Both singles have been amazing, so I have really high hopes for the album, especially considering the fact that there's only 10 songs. She must've picked the best of the best. Also, I wanna congratulate her on writing another album all by herself. Other pop girlies could never. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Do you own such collections of cassettes, CDs and vinyls from all MARINA's eras?

Unfortunately only the vinyls. I’m more of a vinyl collector. Don’t usually care for the cassettes or CDs, but I recently started wanting cassettes too. Future Nostalgia is the one era I have everything from including every edition in all formats :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The aesthetic and graphic design this era have been flawless. However, as much as I love the aesthetic, something tells me she could've picked a better picture from the same photoshoot. IDK, the facial expression is kinda throwing me off. Either way, it still looks really good, and it's a shame she changed her name. Marina is just such a bland name. Imagine this new aesthetic paired with her old stage name or even Marina Diamandis. Like, girl, you have such a gorgeous last name. Talk about a missed opportunity. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Both singles have been amazing, so I have really high hopes for the album, especially considering the fact that there's only 10 songs. She must've picked the best of the best. Also, I wanna congratulate her on writing another album all by herself. Other pop girlies could never. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

All of this! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block