Keri Hilson says her drama with Beyonce is over

• Community Leader

Keri Hilson shaded Beyonce in the past a number of times.

People believe the drama started when Usher removed Keri from his "Love In This Club" remix and replaced her with Queen Bey. 

Drama receipts: 

Spoiler

Anyway, Keri says the (one-sided :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:) feud is over.

Very glad this situation was resolved :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

keri-beyonce.jpg.d79c2452f737d616042f9fd072511a04.jpg

• Haha 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember this?  

Ok I used to like Keri's music and what she did for Blackout, but... One year ago this woman said Covid-19 may have been caused by 5G radiation... Like gurl are you serious? 

Keri honey I love you, but Bey likely doesn't even remember who you are. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I truly believe Beyoncé and Jay Z are the reason she disappeared and wasn’t promoted after pretty girl rock..Just my opinion lol 

Oh for sure....Keri was bold when she spoke out. She also talked about Beyonce stealing writing credits. 

They silenced her quick. 

Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Still ashamed to play this song on loud speakers because of that part :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Same but mostly ashamed now because it is so hard not to act like a *** while blasting this in the car :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Community Curators
Posted (edited)

i'm glad keri came to her senses, being mad a queen bey never brings you anything good i hope exhale learns something from this. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Edited by Midnight

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

27 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Did you just admit that you blast other music besides Future Nostalgia in your car?:gunriah_mariah_carey::gunriah_mariah_carey::gunriah_mariah_carey::gunriah_mariah_carey:

Hide contents

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I love my FN but sometimes I gotta give the other girls some streams too. My girl Marina is about to get my attention back. I’ve been neglecting her :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

3 minutes ago, aleomg said:

My goal is to moan as loud as Nicole when being g@ngb@nged. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I remember when my mom was like “what are you watching?!” :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I mean showing her the video didn’t help my case either so :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I remember when my mom was like “what are you watching?!” :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I mean showing her the video didn’t help my case either so :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I can't recall what the TV PG version sounds like. I have some faint memory that they either cut that part from the song or they muted the vocals and kept the instrumental only.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I can't recall what the TV PG version sounds like. I have some faint memory that they either cut that part from the song or they muted the vocals and kept the instrumental only.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I always had the moany version playing :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not your mom watching Nicole bending over repeatedly. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

tenor.gif?itemid=18184022

• Haha 2