• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You already know why...

Because it’s not truth. 

Who is Lou? Why is he trolling on her forum?

So I did some more research on this. Based on what she has earned throughout the course of her career, her net worth should be over 600 million. She technically could be richer than Rihanna, who has been named the richest female celebrity/performer by Forbes. 

The lawyers have been charging exorbitant amounts as part of the conservatorship. Is it possible that they are stealing all her money? 

Because the legal system is sucking her dry. I wonder if as her estate is drained they can funnel in money from Britney that is held outside the estate to make it seem like her 60 million stays roughly the same. I mean, with all these fees, how is it not going down in numbers like a gas pump... it's all so weird I just want everything to end.

On 5/2/2021 at 4:36 PM, halfdressed said:

Because the legal system is sucking her dry. I wonder if as her estate is drained they can funnel in money from Britney that is held outside the estate to make it seem like her 60 million stays roughly the same. I mean, with all these fees, how is it not going down in numbers like a gas pump... it's all so weird I just want everything to end.

Free Britney, please! She has worked so hard. She deserves her freedom!

On 4/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, danny1994 said:

She hemorrhages money via legal fees.

On 5/2/2021 at 1:36 PM, halfdressed said:

On 5/2/2021 at 1:19 PM, kleinbritney said:

Of course, if there is no more fresh money, Britney will be broke at some point.

You all can follow Twitter user/lawyer "That Surprise Witness" twitter thread on this topic here: