US breaks single-day COVID vaccinations the day after Britney shares a video confirming she was vaccinated

11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

My coworker got it Friday and has been out of work with "flu symptoms" this week. 

That's normal - it's your body building protection against the virus. I got the Moderna shot and was fine after the first dose but after the second I had pain in my arm, and was tired with some chills that went away within a day.

Britney's having quite a week! Her song titles were referenced in an appeal to Congress for conservatorship reform and now she's influencing the people to get vaccinated and stay safe :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Is it too early to start a campaign for Britney for President in 2024? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

That's normal - it's your body building protection against the virus. I got the Moderna shot and was fine after the first dose but after the second I had pain in my arm, and was tired with some chills that went away within a day.

Britney's having quite a week! Her song titles were referenced in an appeal to Congress for conservatorship reform and now she's influencing the people to get vaccinated and stay safe :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Is it too early to start a campaign for Britney for President in 2024? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Leader
12 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Same thing happened to me. I got the J&J one tho. 

Brit, I love you, but this is one thing that is not inspiring. How much did they pay you to post that video??? A continuous experiment. The World Health Organization confirmed they dont know if vaccines prevent transmission of SarsCov-2. and trials are ongoing till 2023. But so many uneducated fools lining up for a Covid shot, that 99.9% of the world has recovered with no vaccine including me and all my friends. There is no pandemic. The only pandemic is stupidity and misinformation. Funny ya'll trust the media, the same media that destroyed Brit.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/12/29/the-whos-top-scientist-casts-doubt-on-the-covid-vaccine-n2582283

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I have worked in the healthcare field for a decade and have had every vaccine besides this one (mRNA). I've never had symptoms after a vax. People fail to realize that this vax is the first of its kind. I say this to say, scepticism is warranted. 

Exactly,  nice to see someone with some common sense...

1 hour ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Brit, I love you, but this is one thing that is not inspiring. How much did they pay you to post that video??? A continuous experiment. The World Health Organization confirmed they dont know if vaccines prevent transmission of SarsCov-2. and trials are ongoing till 2023. But so many uneducated fools lining up for a Covid shot, that 99.9% of the world has recovered with no vaccine including me and all my friends. There is no pandemic. The only pandemic is stupidity and misinformation. Funny ya'll trust the media, the same media that destroyed Brit.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/12/29/the-whos-top-scientist-casts-doubt-on-the-covid-vaccine-n2582283

I know that I have a very low chance of getting severally sick from COVID, but what people forget is that this virus has very high mortality rates for people over 65 and certain conditions. I’m glad you and your friends are ok. I had coworkers who spent weeks in the hospital with COVID and many of them had family members that died. I had to take time off from work because my mom is 60 and immunocompromized and I was terrified of passing it on to her. Thankfully no one in the household caught it because of the strict protocols we followed, and thankfully we’re all vaccinated and can relax a little.

As for the vaccine, do what you want with your body, I don’t care. But to say this isn’t a pandemic is just nonsense.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

and for those that have recovered, there's still a lot that have unnecessarily died. 

the vaccine is not ONLY to prevent more deaths, but to prevent the virus to keep mutating into something worse. Of course the effects and the effectiveness of the vaccines will still be studied in the following months/years, because given the current global situation, they can't take the normal protocol of tests and trials that would normally take place at the laboratory. Right now it's been reported there's an African variant that the current Pfizer vaccine is unable to eradicate, apparently. The more we keep waiting, the more variations that will keep popping up that the current vaccines won't cover. 

It's the same with wearing a mask and any other preventive measure, it's not for the people that may recover easily from the disease (which no one really has any guarantee that they will recover with no consequences, independently of age, race, medical history, etc because people from all spectrums have already died), but to prevent that those that are more susceptible to die get infected. 

If any, the only thing that's actually wrong in the way the rollout of the vaccines has been done is that the powerful countries like US getting most of the vaccines, while leaving many other countries with NO vaccines at all so far, is not the way to go. Again, that's just letting the virus more space to mutate in those countries, and when it spreads again, the current vaccines will be useless, and all the already vaccinated people will be unprotected. The rollout should've been as equal as possible across the world, vaccinating the most vulnerable first, from every country. The virus knows no frontiers. 

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Could not find one thing in your post I disagree with.

• Haha 1