US breaks single-day COVID vaccinations the day after Britney shares a video confirming she was vaccinated

6 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I got AstraZeneca (first shot only so far) and wasn't sick but a LOT of my colleugues had fever, strain muscles and woke up bathing in sweat for like 2 days/nights.

I was scared to go through hell flr 2 days but I had nothing and they say Astrazeneca's first shot is the most vile one.

Are you over 60? You shouldn't get it when you are younger it can cause vein thrombosis.

11 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Brit, I love you, but this is one thing that is not inspiring. How much did they pay you to post that video??? A continuous experiment. The World Health Organization confirmed they dont know if vaccines prevent transmission of SarsCov-2. and trials are ongoing till 2023. But so many uneducated fools lining up for a Covid shot, that 99.9% of the world has recovered with no vaccine including me and all my friends. There is no pandemic. The only pandemic is stupidity and misinformation. Funny ya'll trust the media, the same media that destroyed Brit.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/12/29/the-whos-top-scientist-casts-doubt-on-the-covid-vaccine-n2582283

People like you are so dangerous because you think you're so woke and smarter than everybody else. Everything is some kind of media conspiracy with you idiots and the irony is you think it's everybody else that is stupid. We trust the SCIENCE, you absolute ding bat. You are literally denying the fact that there is a pandemic. Literally denying reality. 

I want to point out that Townhall.com is a far right wing (SURPRISE!!! SURPRISE!!!) website

Here's what rational wiki has to say about it

"Townhall is a hotbed for wingnut paranoia. It has a severe persecution complex and sees liberalism everywhere, which is trying to destroy Christianity and democracy as we know it. Like most websites on the radical right blogosphere it has many columns opposing the "gay agenda",[1] ********,[2] the "liberal media" (which is almost all of the media), universal healthcare,[3] and Barack Obama. It promotes global warming denialism,[4] the Iraq War,[5] torture,[6] and, oddly, Sarah Palin. There is an inherent disdain and paranoia towards Europe, Hollywood, and "liberal elites" such as Al Gore. For whatever reason, random attacks on John McCain and his daughter Meghan McCain for not being "true conservative Republicans" is a running theme as well" -RW

Stop sharing articles from heavily biased and unreliable sources like townhall which are nothing but propaganda hotbeds for idiots like you to feed your need for outrage and craziness. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Korb said:

People like you are so dangerous because you think you're so woke and smarter than everybody else. Everything is some kind of media conspiracy with you idiots and the irony is you think it's everybody else that is stupid. We trust the SCIENCE, you absolute ding bat. You are literally denying the fact that there is a pandemic. Literally denying reality. 

I want to point out that Townhall.com is a far right wing (SURPRISE!!! SURPRISE!!!) website

Here's what rational wiki has to say about it

"Townhall is a hotbed for wingnut paranoia. It has a severe persecution complex and sees liberalism everywhere, which is trying to destroy Christianity and democracy as we know it. Like most websites on the radical right blogosphere it has many columns opposing the "gay agenda",[1] ********,[2] the "liberal media" (which is almost all of the media), universal healthcare,[3] and Barack Obama. It promotes global warming denialism,[4] the Iraq War,[5] torture,[6] and, oddly, Sarah Palin. There is an inherent disdain and paranoia towards Europe, Hollywood, and "liberal elites" such as Al Gore. For whatever reason, random attacks on John McCain and his daughter Meghan McCain for not being "true conservative Republicans" is a running theme as well" -RW

Stop sharing articles from heavily biased and unreliable sources like townhall which are nothing but propaganda hotbeds for idiots like you to feed your need for outrage and craziness. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Drag him. I can't with conservative gays. The enemy to our community. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 uur geleden zei FreeAsMyHair:

Ben je ouder dan 60? U mag het niet krijgen als u jonger bent, het kan veneuze trombose veroorzaken.

I am 25 and there are only a fzw dozens of confirmed cases of trombosis out of thousands vaccinated. The odds are really not that high and people are overreacting

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I am 25 and there are only a fzw dozens of confirmed cases of trombosis out of thousands vaccinated. The odds are really not that high and people are overreacting

@Jordan Miller

The cloud update brought something new, I see the comments now when replied in their native language wherever they're from. I like it. 

We're learning foreign language here folks. 

• Haha 1