'Bachelor' star Colton Underwood comes out as gay

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Have you seen our media, and our dating..

No fats! No femmes..we are our own worst enemy 

Beauty before the heart.

And status before human being

Even gays on reality tv shows fit the Kardashians and real housewives mode. 

It's just what's popular, we had better representation on the real world, even karamo changed from his real world appearance. 

Society has changed to where you have to be a character to be on reality tv. 

There will never be a real representation of us anymore. I blame Andy Cohen and E! For this. 

sis youve said it all lets be besties

• Love 1
On 4/14/2021 at 10:16 AM, Urbanney said:

praying to God" the morning he found out and "thanking him for making me straight,' thinking this would lead to him finally getting the wife and them having kids.

Ok this is where he is misguided. God is not a vending machine and nowhere in the Bible does God tell gay people that they should turn "straight". He urges ALL to be holy! Washed clean and following His commandments! It's not easy but it is possible. 

On 4/14/2021 at 10:20 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

the actual Christian texts don't ever directly condemn *******uality. It's the unfortunate hatred that comes from people who spread misinterpreted verses without any knowledge of what they mean. 

God does condemn acts of *******uality! In Leviticus says that if a man sleeps with a man as he does with a female it is a detestable thing to Jehovah and should be put to death(under the mosaic law)! In Corinthians also says that *******uals (people who practice anything ***ual with same ***) and other types of "bad" people will not inherit God's kingdom. It also says that past Christians used to be *******ual/practiced *******uality but when they turned to God they were washed clean (notice it didn't say they turned "straight")!

9 minutes ago, Peanut said:

God does condemn acts of *******uality! In Leviticus says that if a man sleeps with a man as he does with a female it is a detestable thing to Jehovah and should be put to death(under the mosaic law)! In Corinthians also says that *******uals (people who practice anything ***ual with same ***) and other types of "bad" people will not inherit God's kingdom. It also says that past Christians used to be *******ual/practiced *******uality but when they turned to God they were washed clean (notice it didn't say they turned "straight")!

He does not, a mistranslation is the cause of that line. That is common knowledge. 

I am a religious gay dude and yet, I am still a gay dude. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block