'Bachelor' star Colton Underwood comes out as gay

If you're gonna shade Netflix documentary..

Do research. 

It's not a dating show. It's a documentary with Gus Kenworthy an out athlete, that actually explores the bigotry of being a out athlete. 

Please do your research, and do better critics of telling people how to come out, at least colton is using his platform for encouragement and to show the bullies, what we go through in high school locker rooms and other things, that I'm well aware when you were in the closet, not all of you, but some of you probably was like the closet jock in glee, that bullied Kirk, but made out with him at the same time, but denied and continued doing bullying til you realized you are gay yourself. 

@Urbanney

@Jordan Miller

They don't use Google, to actually see Colton is using his platform and privilege for actual good and encouraging others hopefully to come out. As we know in sports they are many that are afraid to come out, cos of the consequences. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah - but announcing that you are gay while you are single - IDK. I think it's premature unless his intention is to let everyone know his DM's are open. IDK. If yall like it then go on ahead with it, but I think its opportunistic. 

It's never opportunistic to come out LMAOOOO

Yall are really ******* weird. Who says this stupid **** lmaoooo:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Like 2

I mean: If you are not ready to come out fine, but don't be a bachelor-candidate. 

embarrassing for the women in this show. 

Reminds me of all the married women with gay men, like: Don't steal the precious time. 

And in my world there are signs, it's not like they are waking up with another ***ualorientation. 

But let's be honest: Many of the contestants are at least bi, but the tv hasn't adopted the idea yet, they are stuck on the idea that shows are only for straight or only for gays, not the reality at all. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, davidspears said:

I'm not quite sure who he is but I find it sad that in this day and age it should be a big televised ordeal for someone to come out as gay.

A tweet would have done!

That's not how it works in pr works, interviews will always be the #1 route for a person like him. 

A 26 year old Virgin on the bachelor, a therapist even said on wendy, how is this gonna work, I've dealt with people who've been on this show, there's so much hook ups behind the scenes, this isn't gonna come out great for him, when he denies the woman, no d in the fantasy rooms. 

12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Do research. 

It's not a dating show. It's a documentary with Gus Kenworthy an out athlete, that actually explores the bigotry of being a out athlete. 

Please do your research, and do better critics of telling people how to come out, at least colton is using his platform for encouragement and to show the bullies, what we go through in high school locker rooms and other things, that I'm well aware when you were in the closet, not all of you, but some of you probably was like the closet jock in glee, that bullied Kirk, but made out with him at the same time, but denied and continued doing bullying til you realized you are gay yourself. 

@Urbanney

@Jordan Miller

They don't use Google, to actually see Colton is using his platform and privilege for actual good and encouraging others hopefully to come out. As we know in sports they are many that are afraid to come out, cos of the consequences. 

That’s a very long winded explanation of “he’s doing this for self-promotion and to stay relevant” 

What platform does he have? Do gay men watch the bachelor and even know who he is? Do you think middle aged women want to watch his coming out journey with Gus being his “gay guide”. Now I’m not saying this won’t be beneficial for people who watch this but let’s not pretend he’s doing this humanitarian project for the greater good. 

1 minute ago, Itscuzim31 said:

That’s a very long winded explanation of “he’s doing this for self-promotion and to stay relevant” 

What platform does he have? Do gay men watch the bachelor and even know who he is? Do you think middle aged women want to watch his coming out journey with Gus being his “gay guide”. Now I’m not saying this won’t be beneficial for people who watch this but let’s not pretend he’s doing this humanitarian project for the greater good. 

He's shallow, most gays are shallow, if we are boring as we imply, no wonder we don't get real representation the way we want it. All I'm seeing is boring, who wants to relate to that. 

Okay the Netflix show sounds annoying two insanely hot white men talking about struggles of being gay. I hope they include someone of color or with body issues or talk about how the gay community is one of the harshest on race, body, etc.

The gay community is really only accepting to those who fit the jock stereotype 

1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

Okay the Netflix show sounds annoying two insanely hot white men talking about struggles of being gay. I hope they include someone of color or with body issues or talk about how the gay community is one of the harshest on race, body, etc.

The gay community is really only accepting to those who fit the jock stereotype 

Have you seen our media, and our dating..

No fats! No femmes..we are our own worst enemy 

Beauty before the heart.

And status before human being

Even gays on reality tv shows fit the Kardashians and real housewives mode. 

It's just what's popular, we had better representation on the real world, even karamo changed from his real world appearance. 

Society has changed to where you have to be a character to be on reality tv. 

There will never be a real representation of us anymore. I blame Andy Cohen and E! For this. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Have you seen our media, and our dating..

No fats! No femmes..we are our own worst enemy 

Beauty before the heart.

And status before human being

Even gays on reality tv shows fit the Kardashians and real housewives mode. 

It's just what's popular, we had better representation on the real world, even karamo changed from his real world appearance. 

Society has changed to where you have to be a character to be on reality tv. 

There will never be a real representation of us anymore. I blame Andy Cohen and E! For this. 

I think one of the biggest struggles for gay people is not feeling accepted by family or the straight world, to find out you’re not accepted by the mainstream gay world unless you are into hook ups, body shaming, **** sizes, abs, and other superficial ****. You’re valued by how hot you are ... 

On 4/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, Jordan Miller said:

*slides into his DMs* 

Colton-Underwood-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

When did exhale become a place to constantly express your thirst. Let's just forget that fact that he's a narcissist, abuser and stalker because hes white and fit. I'm actually done with this website. 

15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Do research. 

@Urbanney

@Jordan Miller

He's pulling a kevin spacey. Using the gay card because his nobody would book him due to his abusive and stalkerish past. STOP!

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That's not how it works in pr works, interviews will always be the #1 route for a person like him. 

A 26 year old Virgin on the bachelor, a therapist even said on wendy, how is this gonna work, I've dealt with people who've been on this show, there's so much hook ups behind the scenes, this isn't gonna come out great for him, when he denies the woman, no d in the fantasy rooms. 

Cool. You work with contestants of the show. Are you in PR?