What are they waiting for to release an unreleased compilatation album ?

Let's be clear. Britney doesn't seem in the mood to record anything for a very long time.

This is their only way to grab some money and please the fans at least.

Britney has no rights and they can do this without her so what are the waiting for ?

I know they have to save some songs for her future posthumous records but still.. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

Posthumous release sounds most likely with her evil team, I feel like they’re also way too cheap to pay someone to master the tracks to release a compilation. They’re sitting on several that are already finished & mastered they could easily release, but instead they just do dumb **** like releasing the Singles Collection, milking the Glory era, paying a $500,000 floor to Tri Star when Britney is refusing to work, & dropping a new edition of Fantasy every 9 months... I’ve learned to expect absolutely nothing but the worst from them. If watermarks, legalities, & most importantly loyalty weren’t a thing a handful of people could make a huge Britmas happen with material spanning from her first demo tape all the way to 2018. The bottom of the barrel has gotten in a heavier & heavier circulation recently & I’m surprised 2 tracks in particular still haven’t surfaced yet

• Love 1
  • Like 3

do you realize what you're saying? she doesn't want to work so you release music that didn't make the cut? against her will? like that episode of blackmirror.

i mean i don't want to start ****, and maybe you didn't say this trying to be mean or anything but your original post is disgusting, i think you should re-read it and re-think it... maybe its only me but what i read was horrible. maybe im hyper sensitive.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The bottom of the barrel has gotten in a heavier & heavier circulation recently & I’m surprised 2 tracks in particular still haven’t surfaced yet

Could you elaborate a bit?:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: which 2 tracks? (I would ask is Rebellion one of them, but I don't want to get clowned:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:)

And how (why) did it get in a heavier circulation? 

• Love 1

If her hiatus continues for awhile longer , I think RCA will do an album like Mariah’s Rarities featuring rare and unreleased songs from throughout her career. It allows her to not work so she gets her way there and it will satisfy some of her contractual obligations. I’m pretty sure she still owes them 2 more albums and there’s probably a period of time she’s suppose to have them released by. If they do one I hope it’s done well, like 2 discs one of maybe 10 rare songs and one of 10 unreleased songs. 

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

do you realize what you're saying? she doesn't want to work so you release music that didn't make the cut? against her will? like that episode of blackmirror.

i mean i don't want to start ****, and maybe you didn't say this trying to be mean or anything but your original post is disgusting, i think you should re-read it and re-think it... maybe its only me but what i read was horrible. maybe im hyper sensitive.

Ur overreacting sweety:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I just need new Britney music in my life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: It's therapeutic for me and a lot of fans :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Damon said:

Spill the tea... please! We are parched! 

Britney Spears GIF by iHeartRadio

2 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Could you elaborate a bit?:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: which 2 tracks? (I would ask is Rebellion one of them, but I don't want to get clowned:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:)

And how (why) did it get in a heavier circulation? 

A few people who used to trade started selling tracks, scammers have swindled with clips & never sent the full songs in return, & around the start of the Glory era a guy came out of the blue with handfuls of new stuff including most of the album before it had dropped. Around that same time more & more randoms were claiming to have the same things including stuff that has been around for over a decade so I’m guessing the person who got the tracks originally sold them/traded them to several people they knew. The two I’m referring to are Take the Bait & Tilt Ya Head Back. 

• Love 3

Britney has contracts to fullfil with RCA. Glory was re-released in 2020 for a reason, there was a rumor they asked her to record a Christimas album and she refused. If Britney doesnt go the studio this year they will for sure find another way to release music without her like a B In The Mix Vol. 3 or some EPs with rejected songs. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

If her hiatus continues for awhile longer , I think RCA will do an album like Mariah’s Rarities featuring rare and unreleased songs from throughout her career. It allows her to not work so she gets her way there and it will satisfy some of her contractual obligations. I’m pretty sure she still owes them 2 more albums and there’s probably a period of time she’s suppose to have them released by. If they do one I hope it’s done well, like 2 discs one of maybe 10 rare songs and one of 10 unreleased songs. 

If it’s gonna happen they all need to be new & unreleased. We have the Bsides on HQ physical formats already so there’s no need to waste space with them. In a perfect world they would include all new material, but even remastered mixes of tracks that have leaked would still be 10x better than the bsides. (Don’t get me wrong I love the bsides too, I’m hoping they do a new physical release of Circus with all the international tracks included and vinyls with the bonus tracks as soon as Britney’s free)

• Love 1

Maybe after their next Glory 2021

3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

A few people who used to trade started selling tracks, scammers have swindled with clips & never sent the full songs in return, & around the start of the Glory era a guy came out of the blue with handfuls of new stuff including most of the album before it had dropped. Around that same time more & more randoms were claiming to have the same things including stuff that has been around for over a decade so I’m guessing the person who got the tracks originally sold them/traded them to several people they knew. The two I’m referring to are Take the Bait & Tilt Ya Head Back. 

I’ve heard the new(er) snippet of tilt ya head back,  one of those lq recorded audios tho.. really hope that surfaces in full, she’s so good on it 😭

• Love 1