[RUMOR] Netflix documentary will have "lawyersforbritney" and is *allegedly" pro-conservatorship

Hungry Hun

As it says in the title, its a RUMOR. So take this information as you intend.

Disclaimer: this thread has the purpose to generate discussion about what is happening on Twitter. These claims here presented come from external sources from another site. Everything discussed by the Exhale community in this post falls on Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, generaly known for 1 of its 6 freedoms: the "Freedom of Speech and Expression". Did you hear that ***? Great! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

For the past few days some Britney fans on Twitter are talking about the people behind @lawyersforbritney being invited to participate in the Netflix documentary about Britney's life and conservatorship battle. As fans say, they already signed a contract with the company and director Erin Lee Carr for what it seems to be a chance to do what they do best: defend "Kingham's" image as Britney's court apointed lawyer. 

What concerns people on Twitter  is the fact that Kristen and Malena not only have defended Ingham and Jodi like their own children, but have expressed pro-conservatorship thoughts on their account as people are skeptical about them being on TeamCON or Ingham 's payroll, which they claim is a false statement as seen here: 

Regarding the documentary being pro-conservatorship, the rumors started right after Lou Taylor posted a personal photo with one of her remaining clients which happens to be the Global Marketing Director for Netflix. Add to that, due to a defamation lawsuit filed from one of the attourneys cited in Dirty Money's episode "Guardians, Inc.", Netflix removed said episode about conservatorship abuse. That of course shattered fans expectations on having Lou Taylor or even Jamie Spears names brought into the documentary. 

Since its announcement and the involvement of Erin in its direction, #FreeBritney suporters never stoped tagging her in comments sharing information, claiming for jusitce against conservatorship abuse and to portray Britney in the best light possible. Erin has a reputation of being a very serious director, but people believe she could not be the one pulling the strings in this specific case. Also, fans have suggest several times for her to include TheSurpriseWitness and Lisa MacCarley in this body of work. 

Personally, I dont know what to expect from Netflix. And since The New York Times is working on a "Framing Britney Spears Part II" I kinda lost interest on what Erin can do. She has to either top Framing or go home. Otherwise is going to be just lika that australian documentary that had Billy B as credible source  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

What yall think about that? Are you a lawyersforbritney fan? Do you think Erin is seeking different points of views to produce smth imparcial? Do you want Lisa and Surprise Witness to be a part of the documentary? Do you think Erin and Netflix can produce a solid material without mentioning James and Lou? 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

What yall think about that? Are you a lawyersforbritney fan? Do you think Erin is seeking different points of views to produce smth imparcial? Do you want Lisa and Surprise Witness to be a part of the documentary? Do you think Erin and Netflix can produce a solid material without mentioning James and Lou? 

TL;DR but NO I'm not a LFB fan. 
Yes to queens Lisa + Surprise Witness.

Taking into account LFB's track record, all their statements, they are clearly a pro-Cship... So I don't support LFB, to put it mildly.

But if they are involved in Netflix documentary, it does not mean that the doc will be blatantly pro-Cship... Most likely it will be pro-Ingham/Jodi and anti-Jamie/Lou, i.e. selected scapegoats.

Though if some lawyers from #FreeBritney side, like Surprise Witness or Lisa,  are not involved in the doc to even the odds, then it is a little worrying... cuz then it definitely won't be impartial and might be even harmful to Britney's path to freedom.

I think fans give Lou Taylor too much credit, some of y’all treat her like she’s John Gotti, lol, her being buddies with the marketing director don’t mean ****, marketing has no say on what gets made. If LFB are involved, it’s possible because the director doesn’t wanna be biased,, she wants to go down all avenues, even Framing Britney had Thoreen and that ***** sounded almost giddy when talking about the cship and yet the world didn’t fall for it, they saw the cship for the corruption it is.

People were saying the same **** about Framing and were proved wrong, so just wait.

I don't understand why people view LFB as being "pro-c-ship."

I think they just understand that:

- Different laywers will have different strategies to accomplish the same goals.
- Britney's conservatorship is far more complex than the average case, with Jamie owning her LLC's, trademarks, social media, brokering her contracts, etc., and she can't earn a living without disentangling herself from that. Sure, she can do that through the civil courts, but that will take years as well.
- Britney deserves the right to make her own decisions about when the conservatorship ends. It's not up to the fanbase.

Overall, I think Britney's way smarter and more capable than the majority of the fanbase gives her credit for...And Ingham personally has a ton of dirt on Jamie, so there's an advantage to sticking with him while she rides this out.

Give the Netflix film a chance..."True crime" has to show all sides, or it doesn't fit the genre.

51 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think fans give Lou Taylor too much credit, some of y’all treat her like she’s John Gotti, lol, her being buddies with the marketing director don’t mean ****, marketing has no say on what gets made. If LFB are involved, it’s possible because the director doesn’t wanna be biased,, she wants to go down all avenues, even Framing Britney had Thoreen and that ***** sounded almost giddy when talking about the cship and yet the world didn’t fall for it, they saw the cship for the corruption it is.

People were saying the same **** about Framing and were proved wrong, so just wait.

This. Marketing directors don’t have that much say so

Guys of course it won’t be pro conservatorship - it’s not cool to hate Britney anymore; they would get so much backlash... the world is moved by how unfair we were to her. So no, don’t stress it won’t be pro-conservatorship.

We have members of senate quoting her songs in hearings... Netflix won’t release some **** saying keep the ***** locked down. Let it go.

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Guys of course it won’t be pro conservatorship - it’s not cool to hate Britney anymore; they would get so much backlash... the world is moved by how unfair we were to her. So no, don’t stress it won’t be pro-conservatorship.

We have members of senate quoting her songs in hearings... Netflix won’t release some **** saying keep the ***** locked down. Let it go.

Love this and who gives af about if it’s slightly pro conservatorship...

Netflix doesn’t dictate to the courts rather or not Britney should be free

• Leader

HIGHLY doubt this is pro-conservatorship. If it was it'd just be a giant propaganda piece for conservatorships which no one would be interested in (imo). 

Also, I may get flack for this, but do we really think LFB are pro conservatorship? Their account was created to fight against this whole thing.

Now, I personally disagree with their stance on Sam Ingham, but that doesn't mean they are pro-con. They just have a different outlook on his to dissolve the conservatorship (perhaps to them it's more important Jamie Spears is removed and the conservatorships stay in place). I personally think the con. should be gone altogether but that's me. They should feel free to have their view without being painted as pro con. 

If they also interview the women from Britney Gram, that's fair. However, Liars for Britney can't be "the face" of the fanbase, most of the fans disagree with their opinions.

Lou allegedly had a hand helping JL back to acting for that Netflix show... She probably has some connections.

I don't think this will be totally pro c-ship, but we need Lou Taylor's name there, she was in this since the beginning. It will be a problem If she end up being barely mentioned.

The next Framing Britney is something we can trust more. After "Britney" post and JL liking stuff implying her sister hated the doc, it's obviously the first one bothered a lot of people close to Britney... And that's great.

also guys, do not focus on the noise, lets remember something - if these bills (there were two of them discussed in the senate hearing of CA yesterday, and both passed) become law, Britney will be able to hire her own attorney, remove / change conservators, be heard, have the option to terminate the conservatorship, and be able to chose the team representing her. - this applies to everyone under conservatorships now, meaning its not about Britney Spears, but about a law system that is broken.

if Netflix releases a documentary saying Britney Spears needs to be in a conservatorship it would have no impact on wether the laws change or not as the claim here is that she was entered into a conservatorship illegally and is currently kept in one illegally - allegedly.

when the law changes she'll be able to chose her own counsel and make a true case for herself - maybe she'll even stay in a conservatorship, maybe she needs one, who knows... but at least it won't be an abusive conservatorship it would be one that would actually work for her benefit, that will not restrict her, that will make sure she gets what she needs, that wont steal from her, that wont medicate her against her will, that would not enter contracts she doesn't want to enter... etc.

I personally do not believe she needs a conservatorship, but that is irrelevant as once the law passes it will then be HER choice to either remain in one, or end it; and as long as she has a choice and her voice is heard, she'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also, I may get flack for this, but do we really think LFB are pro conservatorship? Their account was created to fight against this whole thing.

Now, I personally disagree with their stance on Sam Ingham, but that doesn't mean they are pro-con. They just have a different outlook on his to dissolve the conservatorship (perhaps to them it's more important Jamie Spears is removed and the conservatorships stay in place). I personally think the con. should be gone altogether but that's me. They should feel free to have their view without being painted as pro con. 

No, it doesn't mean LFB are pro-conservatorship.

There are many ways to arrive at the same destination.

One lawyer will take a more direct route, while another will come up with a different strategy....Both arrive in the same place.

Fast isn't always best.

Archived