New Single "Deja Vu" By Princess Of Pop, Olivia Rodrigou Debuts At #8 In The Billboard Hot 100 & Becomes Her 2nd Top 10 Hit

• Exhale+

Hello everyone :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Olive Oildrigou is at it again, proving possibly that she might not end up as a one hit wonder as critics and the GP predicted her to be. Her new single from her upcoming debut studio "Sour", has blown into the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 at a staggering #8. If hype for the song continues, it could possibly it become a Top 3 hit single. Here is the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 For This Week:

Billboard Hot 100

#1 Leave The Door Open (+1)

#2 MONTERO (-1)

#3 Peaches (-1)

#4 Up (=)

#5 drivers licence (=)

#6 Save Your Tears (=)

#7 Levitating (=)

#8 Deja Vu (NEW)

#9 Blinding Lights (-1)

#10 Astronaut The Ocean (+2)

What do you guys think? Slayed? Shooketh? Triggered? Long Live Olive Oildrigou? Pressed? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did not just call a brand new act the princess of pop

you're a devil's pawn  I like it

Not bad.  But how is Olivia the Princess of pop?  That is Ariana 

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hello everyone :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Olive Oildrigou is at it again, proving possibly that she might not end up as a one hit wonder as critics and the GP predicted her to be. Her new single from her upcoming debut studio "Sour", has blown into the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 at a staggering #8. If hype for the song continues, it could possibly it become a Top 3 hit single. Here is the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 For This Week:

Billboard Hot 100

#1 Leave The Door Open (+1)

#2 MONTERO (-1)

#3 Peaches (-1)

#4 Up (=)

#5 drivers licence (=)

#6 Save Your Tears (=)

#7 Levitating (=)

#8 Deja Vu (NEW)

#9 Blinding Lights (-1)

#10 Astronaut The Ocean (+2)

What do you guys think? Slayed? Shooketh? Triggered? Long Live Olive Oildrigou? Pressed? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I was listening to a Billboard pop podcast, and all of them wondered what would happen had she waited til a Friday midnight release, could it have debuted at number one after a full week of tracking. 

Mind you they said, to go top ten just after one full day of tracking is unheard of, it's never been done before.  

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
58 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I was listening to a Billboard pop podcast, and all of them wondered what would happen had she waited til a Friday midnight release, could it have debuted at number one after a full week of tracking. 

Mind you they said, to go top ten just after one full day of tracking is unheard of, it's never been done before.  

It could have possibly. But the day it was released was just a day from Friday, so I think it could have entered top 5.

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
Just now, BUWYGF said:

You did not just call a brand new act the princess of pop :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I am trying to make Exhale clutch their pearls and start an internet war, don't tell dem :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1