The estate of Prince announces Welcome 2 America, an unearthed studio album from the legendary vault

If there's one thing we hope others estate do, is follow princes lead and feed your fans their legacy. 

So Prince released a free studio album, called 2010, but he also recorded a project titled welcome 2 America.  

He toured for the unreleased project, but according to his band members he did it before with his legendary Black Album, an album he pulled cos he deemed it evil, and he offered Lovezexy instead, which his manager stated he pulled one album for the right reason, but released a counter album for the wrong reasons. 

In 2010, prince who is considered an early internet pioneer and even saw in 2000, that selling  music directly to the fans via the internet was the best forward move,  for 75.00 a year to subscribe to the NPG music club you got a bunch of Music, before the public got it, or didn't get it at all, exclusive.  

Well all that changed when in 2010, he denounced it saying all these numbers, computers aren't good for you at all. 

The title track Welcome 2 America  seems to be addressing his concerns we are relying too much on technology, and not our actual own strengths.  

@jordeezy said that was the issue here with his generation.  

Prince actually agreed in 2010, stating it's probably too late to back out now. 

Iconic promo happened, on the view he was asked about justin bieber and lady gaga. He wasn't a fan of both. 

He said shakily, different strokes for different folks. Then Joy asked what does he mean by that. 

"Well the thing I do is make music". 

He was also not a fan of Kim Kardashian as we know he removed them from his episode on new girl, and the infamous get off my stage moment at one of his concerts. 

I wonder if the estate is going to include that footage from the forum show that's going to be included on blu Ray in the deluxe package.  

Anyway album is out July 30. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block