Britney dances to Noah Cyrus and says she is a ‘Goddess’

1 hour ago, cillaward said:

I wonder who decided to edit this video and make it out of sync with the music?

'Britney', who else... Remember Cassie only clicks the post button and nothing more, she said so herself :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:'Britney' edits and writes all captions herself, then sends it to Cassie to publish :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

'Britney', who else... Remember Cassie only clicks the post button and nothing more, she said so herself :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:'Britney' edits and writes all captions herself, then sends it to Cassie to publish :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Imagine Casey getting tired at the end of the day. It's such a hard job posting videos on Instagram. Hold on, baby!

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

what about this new video posted? "it was taken 30 minute ago" - but then you can see her roots / different hair color from the vaccine post... how can that happen in a few days?

i might join the crazy fans out there because i seriously think they **** her like crazy - allegedly - get her high as a kite and then film her making these ridiculous dances for hours, and change her clothes, etc and then proceed to post sections of these videos whenever they like and with whatever caption they feel like using. or they take screen caps and post them as "pictures" - like i cant even pretend this video is from today... this looks like the same thing as always... call me crazy but everything is the same as the other videos... this cant be new.

also she has a teeth gap in this video... and she didn't in the vaccine video. omg is anyone else thinking this or am i going insane?

You’re going insane. Along with all the likes on your comment. 

• Haha 1