Britney dances to Noah Cyrus and says she is a ‘Goddess’

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Imagine the ego of someone like Noah Cyrus getting one of the queens of pop to call you a goddess when you haven’t made a pop song worthy of critical acclaim 

I'm pretty sure she wasn't even dancing to that song

what about this new video posted? "it was taken 30 minute ago" - but then you can see her roots / different hair color from the vaccine post... how can that happen in a few days? i might join the

2 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I think it is however it's not synced correctly.

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You can see her mouthing the words tho 😅

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: you're right, i see it now

what about this new video posted? "it was taken 30 minute ago" - but then you can see her roots / different hair color from the vaccine post... how can that happen in a few days?

i might join the crazy fans out there because i seriously think they drug her like crazy - allegedly - get her high as a kite and then film her making these ridiculous dances for hours, and change her clothes, etc and then proceed to post sections of these videos whenever they like and with whatever caption they feel like using. or they take screen caps and post them as "pictures" - like i cant even pretend this video is from today... this looks like the same thing as always... call me crazy but everything is the same as the other videos... this cant be new.

also she has a teeth gap in this video... and she didn't in the vaccine video. omg is anyone else thinking this or am i going insane?

• Like 8