THIS DAY IN POP: 'Irresistible' by Queen Jessica Simpson is released 20 years ago!

Omg!!!!!!! SUCCESSIA DAY!!!! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: this album is legit so wonderfully nostalgic and fun. I’m going to listen to it in full for the first time today! 🤍🤍🌸🌺🌺🌺 

And to think of all she’s endured. I used to laugh at her and I know she’s also in on it, but the way she has succeeded in life and has managed to find compassion for herself in the process. Really hits me. I’m considering buying Open Book, is it worth it? 🤍 happy anniversary Jessica!!!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Omg!!!!!!! SUCCESSIA DAY!!!! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: this album is legit so wonderfully nostalgic and fun. I’m going to listen to it in full for the first time today! 🤍🤍🌸🌺🌺🌺 

And to think of all she’s endured. I used to laugh at her and I know she’s also in on it, but the way she has succeeded in life and has managed to find compassion for herself in the process. Really hits me. I’m considering buying Open Book, is it worth it? 🤍 happy anniversary Jessica!!!

YESSSSSSSS OMFG you better stan, STREAM and readT jessica-simpson-irresistible6.gif 

Happy Successica Day, keep up the good work @Rick101tenor.gif 

That Dr. Oz introduction :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: "POP STAR ROYALTY, BILLION DOLLAR FASHION MOGUL AND REALITY SHOW PIONEER" :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

"One of the most famous singers of all time"  Not one LIE was toldtenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I know certain Exhale users *cough @Blackout2006 and @Spicechinodiva cough* are SEETHING aq9Apl8.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Currently listening to track 1 right now....... the title track is taking me to a whole other dimension. The sultry whispery vocals 

the classic teen pop production. The theatrics, wow——— and the chorus. Yes :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Up next: a little bit 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Currently listening to track 1 right now....... the title track is taking me to a whole other dimension. The sultry whispery vocals 

the classic teen pop production. The theatrics, wow——— and the chorus. Yes :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Up next: a little bit 

Such an underrated album  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: My favorites are the singles ofc, Forever In Your Eyes, When You Told Me You Loved Me, and Hot Like Fire. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

@Blackout2006 should take notes :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How am I seething I stan the best selling female artist of all time, the highest grossing female touring act of all time. 

Call me when Jessica can do Wembley stadium or an arena tour. 

As in the words of the iconic Rihanna..

Good luck on booking this stage she speaks of. 

You’re so obsessed with tearing Jessica down it’s actually disgusting and quite concerning aq9Apl8.gif Not to mention, running around with your misogynistic yap constantly ****-shaming and calling her derogatory names, and for what? Absolutely pathetic if you ask me. Get a life. aq9Apl8.gif

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How am I seething I stan the best selling female artist of all time, the highest grossing female touring act of all time. 

Call me when Jessica can do Wembley stadium or an arena tour. 

As in the words of the iconic Rihanna..

Good luck on booking this stage she speaks of. 

If you don’t like her just stay out of these threads :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: why go in here with your irrelevant comments

• Like 1
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

Okay but honestly Irresistible will forever be that bop and I listen to it everyday 

the futuristic music video makes the song even better

happy birthday to the one of the most iconic pop songs of all time :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Brb gonna go listen to this bop really quick 

Gonna have it on repeat all day today :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: The remix is sooo good too :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

If you don’t like her just stay out of these threads :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: why go in here with your irrelevant comments

He’s so obsessed...from calling her a failure to a flop to ****-shaming her, meanwhile she has more talent in her pinky than he will ever have in his entire existence. Not to mention, a nine-figure annual salary. Pathetic if you ask me. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Such an underrated album  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: My favorites are the singles ofc, Forever In Your Eyes, When You Told Me You Loved Me, and Hot Like Fire. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

@Blackout2006 should take notes :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: ok I switched to stripped :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: cuz I have it on vinyl but I got to when you told me you loved me and it was pretty 🤍

Gonna continue soon tho 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Don't tag me again, I was never a fan of hers, she was a goody two shoe Republican which is something I loathe. 

I had Mariah Carey, I didn't need a copycat.  

Why are you talking about Mariah in the past tense then? She’s still alive, too bad that she’s a flop. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

Not only one of the best songs from Jessicas catalog but overall pop music. Such a bop! And can we appreciate how good she looked in the music video that deserves so much more views! Can't believe it's 20 years old, it still sounds so awesome and iconic! 

When is the anniversary of my favourite Jess single (Sweetest Sin)? Oh wait IWLYF exists... hahahahaha

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block