Never-before-seen Britney pic from 'Domination' appears on new merch, Update: Photographer Randee S Nicholas releases the image

29 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Nothing irks me more than mismatched era fonts and promo pics. Can’t stand it! For real ANY real Britney fan could knock up something 1000x better than the **** her team put out

OMG I thought I was the only one that was irked by that :orangu_orangutan_ape:  Drives me insane!!!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She is refusing to work. The only reason we're getting stuff that feels like it is throwbacky is because she is no longer playing ball.

Well that’s part of it, the other part is that the whole vintage 80’s/90’s/early 00’s graphic tee thing is currently in. For example Old Navy is selling Janet, Whitney, and a BOMT Britney shirts along with tees of Friends and other 90’s tv shows. Target is also selling similar merch. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

like that loot crate series that did this:

Crate-3.jpg

Crate-4.jpg

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Why would you purposely tag me in something so upsetting? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:jokes aside, Im low key dying to see the NECA Britney Doll they're releasing. I have a NECA Chucky toy and its kinda cool lol.

51 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Why would you purposely tag me in something so upsetting? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:jokes aside, Im low key dying to see the NECA Britney Doll they're releasing. I have a NECA Chucky toy and its kinda cool lol.

Okay going off topic but when is that coming out? I bought the NECA doll (I’m sorry I love their stuff!!!) and can’t find any updates. They said it would be done by “spring” but next week is June likeeeeee

7 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Okay going off topic but when is that coming out? I bought the NECA doll (I’m sorry I love their stuff!!!) and can’t find any updates. They said it would be done by “spring” but next week is June likeeeeee

I keep checking every so often and yeah its just said spring forever :/ 

On 5/23/2021 at 3:23 PM, IUSM said:

Not a big fan of the outfit, but Britney looks good nonetheless.

(This is clearly one of Randee's best pic; we are not blinded by the light, for once!) :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

It's still not great though, it's somewhat blinding and overly-touched up.

I would say Randee's best work with Britney specifically was the Private Show videos and photos:

https://www.randeestnicholas.com/#/private-show-1/

Private-Show.gifbritney-spears-private-show.gifbritney_3.gif&ehk=Kn3sgaZQnDefZKSLtOPxNY

britney-spears-private-show-800x800.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1