Never-before-seen Britney pic from 'Domination' appears on new merch, Update: Photographer Randee S Nicholas releases the image

It’s definitely her body, since you can see her tattoo....it’s just been photoshopped to death. It’s probably from the Domination sessions. 

Also I hate to play devils advocate, but she needs to make money in order to fight the conservatorship....I mean how else is her lawyer going to get paid or the other people she hires to help her. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It’s definitely her body, since you can see her tattoo....it’s just been photoshopped to death. It’s probably from the Domination sessions. 

Also I hate to play devils advocate, but she needs to make money in order to fight the conservatorship....I mean how else is her lawyer going to get paid or the other people she hires to help her. 

She hires? She’s in a conservatorship she isn’t allowed to hire anyone. 

Much more money goes to Jamie’s team as evidenced in court documents. Things like this are desperate attempts to make more money so they can keep draining her estate. 

#boycottthebrand

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She hires? She’s in a conservatorship she isn’t allowed to hire anyone. 

Much more money goes to Jamie’s team as evidenced in court documents. Things like this are desperate attempts to make more money so they can keep draining her estate. 

#boycottthebrand

Pretty sure they just passed a law that would allow her to hire a lawyer and there’s already a rumor she hired people to get her ready for her court appearance. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I feels as if everyone is treating Britney like she’s dead. It’s so gross and bizarre. She has no voice or personal legitimacy, but she’s going to tell everyone her side of the story. I’m so happy she’s speaking up, go get them Britney!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:   :bsass_britney_boys_nod:   :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I have felt this same way for a while too - everyone acts as if she is no longer with us. Is this a sign that she wants to retire or is it a sign that she is locked away? Its hard to tell. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I have felt this same way for a while too - everyone acts as if she is no longer with us. Is this a sign that she wants to retire or is it a sign that she is locked away? Its hard to tell. 

She is refusing to work. The only reason we're getting stuff that feels like it is throwbacky is because she is no longer playing ball.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Pretty sure they just passed a law that would allow her to hire a lawyer and there’s already a rumor she hired people to get her ready for her court appearance. 

It hasn’t been passed completely yet and she still has Sam Ingham. The rumor is just that at this point... a rumor. 

Let’s not muddy the water anymore than it already is. We are fighting for Britney’s human rights. This money doesn’t go to her. It goes to her “estate” which she has no control over except for her weekly allowance. 

• Love 1