BOMT included in the Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard trailer!

It fits perfectly! 

It seems Britney is everywhere in hit movies and tv shows these days! They had a whole episode on Ginny & Georgia on Netflix where they dress up as Britney for Halloween.

And on Who Killed Sara? (on Netflix, too) one of the characters has a poster of Baby One More Time alternative album cover on her wall and of the Britney album too. 

I’m surprised no one has mentioned it here yet! 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Politik said:

And on Who Killed Sara? (on Netflix, too) one of the characters has a poster of Baby One More Time alternative album cover on her wall and of the Britney album too. 

I noticed that as well! I was hoping that there would be some more Britney references since part of the show is set in the early 00’s. Maybe in season 2 

1 hour ago, Lorenzo said:

I noticed that as well! I was hoping that there would be some more Britney references since part of the show is set in the early 00’s. Maybe in season 2 

Yes! I was so excited when I saw it. And the fact the show takes place in Mexico. Britney is so loved in Latin America.