Christina Aguilera says she's months away from releasing new albums, producer claims it'll bet out THIS YEAR

13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

umm... are you saying she looked better during Stripped than B2B?  :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Unbenannt.png

Okay she obviously looks amazing during BTB but i guess i found her new image back then to be way too polished and a complete opposite to her Stripped era.

The music and aesthetics were so different, and i liked the Stripped persona better cuz it was edgy, and felt personal, genuine and unique. She felt like her own confident and independent person. While BTB just portrays the standard 30's pinup model or something like that imo. The era didn't speak to me cuz the change was so dramatic that i had a hard time adjusting to her new style. I loved so many tracks on Stripped as well while on BTB i just liked Hurt really. It was all too perfect and polished for me, not the Christina i thought she was, it felt a bit hollow and masked to me :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:. I wanted more empowering bops like Fighter and Dirrty so ofc i was disappointed with it all :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Okay she obviously looks amazing during BTB but i guess i found her new image back then to be way too polished and a complete opposite to her Stripped era.

The music and aesthetics were so different, and i liked the Stripped persona better cuz it was edgy, and felt personal, genuine and unique. She felt like her own confident and independent person. While BTB just portrays the standard 30's pinup model or something like that imo. The era didn't speak to me cuz the change was so dramatic that i had a hard time adjusting to her new style. I loved so many tracks on Stripped as well while on BTB i just liked Hurt really. It was all too perfect and polished for me, not the Christina i thought she was, it felt a bit hollow and masked to me :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:. I wanted more empowering bops like Fighter and Dirrty so ofc i was disappointed with it all :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:.

It's called reinvention sweetheart. 

She took a page from Madonna's handbook and went with it. 

Each album had a look and aesthetic and sound and image to match it, she and gaga with Rihanna literally were the only ones that understood this, was a key to longevity. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's called reinvention sweetheart. 

She took a page from Madonna's handbook and went with it. 

Each album had a look and aesthetic and sound and image to match it, she and gaga with Rihanna literally were the only ones that understood this, was a key to longevity. 

Reinvention is nice but it wasn't necessarily a page i wanted to turn and read at that moment with BTB. Idk if it felt fake it just wasn't the branding i wanted from her. Reinvention can be key. I dont think Avril Lavigne's reinvention has benefited her tremendously but i might be ignorant. Her reinvention back in like 2006 also felt fake to me, just like Gaga going from Halloween makeup, throwing fingers, and puking on stage to performing mellow jazz with a grandad and wearing high class Oscar gowns feels fake to me. Many people love it, but i like a bit more consistency and not necessarily total character changes unless you are an actor. But i guess every album is a movie in itself. Still going from one extremity to another and presenting oneself as genuine at the same time can be far fetched for me cuz the artist is supposed to reflect her truth in her work/lyrics and not take on roles. I am not saying Aguilera specifically wasn't genuine with BTB cuz obviously she adores that universe. But it simply did not interest me :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Rihanna has progressed career wise and so has Beyoncé but they have not lost their core personas ever imo, so you cant compare Rihanna and Beyonce to Gaga at all for example, i think :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Idk what type of longevity you think Xtina had. Bionic was a flop, Keeps Getting Better was her last succesful piece excluding Your Body. Everything else is just bops for hardcore fans and stans imo. Still doesn't mean i dont root for her cuz i do :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Idk what type of longevity you think Xtina had. Bionic was a flop, Keeps Getting Better was her last succesful piece excluding Your Body. Everything else is just bops for hardcore fans and stans imo. Still doesn't mean i dont root for her cuz i do :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

A singer that couldn't tour for 10 years due to lack of interest from the GP cannot be labeled under the "longevity" category :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She looks way better than in her last 5 years so I hope she can keep herself like this in the future :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

A singer that couldn't tour for 10 years due to lack of interest from the GP cannot be labeled under the "longevity" category :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She looks way better than in her last 5 years so I hope she can keep herself like this in the future :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

she didnt even try to tour... she could have done small venues she did them the last couple fo years.

You all always like to twist facts and leave out ****. Everyone always says that the BIonic tour was cancelled because of lack of sales.  The tickets were availible on May 21st and they  cancelled May 25th. That was not enough time for them to have issues with sales. They would have had her do a **** ton of promo. The tour she did before that was the most successful female tour of 2007. They cancelled because of conflicts with her contract for the promo of Burlesque. They wanted to rescedule the tour for 2011 but she got divorce, depressed and fat and didnt want to tour anymore.

I mean she went from this

christinaaguilera2010goldenglobes.jpgMP_2lzmYylmeKjEAOseBb4tzrHU2aRHlAA9CgT6w

to this in one year. She was not up for touring. 

ca1.jpg1334064356_christina-aguilera-2011-zoom.

and after that she realized that earining money on the Noise is pretty nice for a mom. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

she didnt even try to tour... she could have done small venues she did them the last couple fo years.

You all always like to twist facts and leave out ****. Everyone always says that the BIonic tour was cancelled because of lack of sales.  The tickets were availible on May 21st and they  cancelled May 25th. That was not enough time for them to have issues with sales. They would have had her do a **** ton of promo. The tour she did before that was the most successful female tour of 2007. They cancelled because of conflicts with her contract for the promo of Burlesque. They wanted to rescedule the tour for 2011 but she got divorce, depressed and fat and didnt want to tour anymore.

I mean she went from this

christinaaguilera2010goldenglobes.jpgMP_2lzmYylmeKjEAOseBb4tzrHU2aRHlAA9CgT6w

to this in one year. She was not up for touring. 

ca1.jpg1334064356_christina-aguilera-2011-zoom.

and after that she realized that earining money on the Noise is pretty nice for a mom. 

Bionic tour was schedule for July 2010 (20 dates announced) while "Burlesque" opened in theatres on November 25, 2010, right? So she wanted to focus on promoting a movie that was coming out 7 months after her tour was announced, how's that even sensical to you?  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

No one's twisting anything here, it's a fact. It's like still believing Britney cancelled Domination due to her father's colon  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I believe STRIPPED is a complete piece of art, but after that album she made one mistake after another and lost her audience   :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

12 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Bionic tour was schedule for July 2010 (20 dates announced) while "Burlesque" opened in theatres on November 25, 2010, right? So she wanted to focus on promoting a movie that was coming out 7 months after her tour was announced, how's that even sensical to you?  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The last date would have been August 19th so 4 months before Burlesque opening not 7. To be honest thats what I remembered, its been a decade. I know that it had something to do with Burlesque and that she had signed some documents. Maybe she needed to stay availible for reshoots or something else. 

I just know that they didnt cancel the tour 4 days after the tickets went on sale because of sales. They would have at least tried to get her on some radio shows or try to promote it somehow. They never did. Or they would have sectioned off parts of the arena like they did for Gaga. 

4 hours ago, aleomg said:

Her months away announcement: “Hi #Fighters! I’m releasing my new album hopefully by the end of next year. As you already know, I’m still working on my Spanish album and I promise you it will be released. Xoxo, Xtina”. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

lmao she said that she was working on her second spanish album back in 2015. She is such a troll.

• Haha 1
On 4/14/2021 at 4:22 PM, pablitonizer said:

No one's twisting anything here, it's a fact. It's like still believing Britney cancelled Domination due to her father's colon  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I believe STRIPPED is a complete piece of art, but after that album she made one mistake after another and lost her audience   :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I remember the 2004 VMA when she came up with that 50s looks...I was like "well...lets see that". I dont know she managed to keep the hype around herself during Back To Basics. but after that all went downhill and probably will never recover

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block