Christina Aguilera says she's months away from releasing new albums, producer claims it'll bet out THIS YEAR

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Whoah, she looks stunning!

Honestly, she's become such a mature and... I don't know how to say it, balanced woman? Like, she truly seems healthy, in all aspects of her life. I appreciate that so much coming from her: she didn't have a healthy environment growing up, and she got super famous, so her life could have taken lots of awful turns, but it didn't. She seems to be in a good place. I wish her the best!

Its funny how she and Pink both seemed very angry and bitter for a while but now seem so happy and content with their life. I would have never thought that they would be they type of people who end up being so family oriented. 

• Love 6

She better deliver something with substance like Stripped or Back to Basics (both of which I stan).   The rest of her discography is so bad.  

her debut....even she doesn’t like it 😂

Bionic....honestly it’s ok and has a few solid songs...but it really feels like she lost her identity and was trying so hard to compete with other pop stars instead of using the one thing that the world loves her for.

Lotus....ugh.  I remember being so damn excited for this record.  And then....it’s the generic brand of a Katy Perry album.

The most recent one (I don’t even remember its name)....utter garbage.  What the actual was that “first single”!?

regardless I always root for her because she’s actually kind of likable these days and I’ll never forget how much Stripped helped me through some tough stuff.  Hopefully she delivers something incredible.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I guess she hated being skinny, like Kelly Clarkson and Demi Lovato. 

She said she wouldn't want to relive her 20s cos she was skinny. 

she said she didnt want to relive her twenties because of stress and insecurity not because she was skinny.

And she was talking about her earliest days when she mentioned her weight. She started filling out during Stripped which she mentioned as well.

B42CKmCIIAEWTZJ.jpg22.jpg51570528.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1024

2 years later the weight gain she mentioned. She was happy with her weight after that.

df681eec085ed9133de28400e0ac88f0.jpg04.jpg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how she and Pink both seemed very angry and bitter for a while but now seem so happy and content with their life. I would have never thought that they would be they type of people who end up being so family oriented. 

Exactly! But it kinda makes sense... The ones who rebel and kick and fight are the most sensitive ones deep inside... So whenever they finally find a balance, they end up being really nice and loving. That's why I think.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Whoah, she looks stunning!

Honestly, she's become such a mature and... I don't know how to say it, balanced woman? Like, she truly seems healthy, in all aspects of her life. I appreciate that so much coming from her: she didn't have a healthy environment growing up, and she got super famous, so her life could have taken lots of awful turns, but it didn't. She seems to be in a good place. I wish her the best!

Demi needs to take notes. She is struggling so bad and I’m worried for her :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2

Her appearance recently is the best she has looked since Stripped imo. It's a different image of course but i dig this very much, she's very beautifully styled, it fits her really well. 

Isn't this year like Stripped's 19th year anniversary? Hopefully she will release something as powerful and strong. It's been almost two decades :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:.

She should step it up now please; she looks like she is in a position to do so :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block