Slumber Party music video is amazing

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think the record label just was done with Glory by that point. 

I remember that executive saying first there were so many potential singles on the album, yet they did it all wrong with MM. When radio stations were refusing to play it, their solution was to send the Me, Myself and I remix from the VMA's, and the radio was just like :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:  So instead of releasing an actual new single after that, they just waited forever to "release" Slumber Party and they were done.

As I've said,  if there was a case of Britney refusing to release more singles, or her team not wanting to release them, the record label could've released more singles on their own, send them to radio, test what other track might work but nope, they just gave up on the entire thing. 

Yeah I remember reading the album was supposed to have 5 singles and I could totally see it glory had some cute radio friendly bops on it the gp could’ve got behind like man on moon, better, just love me

3 minutes ago, BreatheMoi said:

No, I mean the masterpiece that is Mood Ring :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

It sounds like a kids bop version of Needed Me by Rihanna. Fans need to stop acting like that song was the holy grail of Glory. There was a reason why it wasn’t on the main tracklist. It’s awful and the general public would have tore her to shreds.aq9Apl8.gif

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It sounds like a kids bop version of Needed Me by Rihanna. Fans need to stop acting like that song was the holy grail of Glory. There was a reason why it wasn’t on the main tracklist. It’s awful and the general public would have tore her to shreds.aq9Apl8.gif

giphy.gif

Archived