Gaga tweets about ARTPOP, and acknowledges ARTPOP Volume II petition, DJ White Shadow says he hasn't spoken with Gaga about it yet

1 hour ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

There are a couple of haters in this thread already, but we're not gonna let them ruin our excitement :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Spoiler

One of them in this thread who you replied to had the nerve to make this disgusting jerkful horrendous ridiculous dreadful insensitive and gross hijacking comment under a thread about Gaga's MLK speech:

"First LGBT 🏳️‍🌈, now POC. First mental illness awareness, and ***ual abuse awareness. Next maybe she focuses on war veterans. When is she gonna stan minorities like m*dgets? Never cuz they don’t suit any political agendas. Democrats 💰 her; this is a job masked under what is portrayed as a heart."

People can call it an opinion all they want but it's literally gross to comment (even in the first place) such thing under a thread about MLK and on top of that Gaga is a (***ual assault) survivor herself who developed PTSD and to use a demeaning term like m*dgets? Just wow. Even more disgusting is that 18 Exhalers liked that comment and we're on a forum about Britney who has dealt with a lot of things as well, you'd think these jerks wouldn't be so disgusting. To see the first page without any Gaga hate was like a Christmas escape on Exhale for once. 

This is what happens when you have Tr*mpsters and QA/non people infesting this site/forum :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Honestly, ARTPOP is my fave Gaga Album/Era! 

I love how crazy and unhinged it all was and the album was the most fun music she's ever done (in my opinion, maybe I'm a flop and a bit unhinged myself)

I know most people can't hang with that record but I love how messy and abrasive it all is.

G.U.Y., VENUS, S-E-X DREAMS, ARTPOP, SWINE,. DONATELLA, MARY JANE HOLLAND! 

plus she gave us this moment: :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

3: GUY is about submission, being under somebody else and wanting to be under somebody else.

Since when is it wrong to love your Xxxual positon?!? I get your point about DWYW, R Kelly feature was a hot mess. Applause is amazing, lyrically and musically. Why it should be a problem to wanting to be acknowledged? Also what's wrong with saying ARTPOP or "Pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture, in me"? Im which part excatly did she exclude other art pieces from pop culture?!? 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

How she tried to ruin Ms. Xtina?

Her Little Minion stans & that pig Perez who was her friend & one of her biggest supporters during her debut relentlessly bullied & trashed Xtina during Bionic. Perez constantly posted about xtina on his blog accusing her of copying Gaga & helped start the xtina hate train during that era. Gaga despite being so against bullying didn’t say or do anything & let it happen. She eventually spoke about it on Andy cohens show & apologized, after Artpop flopped & she asked xtina to be on DWYW. I love Gaga but she deserved that & Perez I always hated & karma really chewed his *** out. It’s lovely to see.

I don't like when artists refer to their work as "ahead of its time" - it feels condescending lol, like the audience "just didn't get it" or whatever. And you hear artists say that a lot when their work flopped. But I thought most people hated ArtPop? I actually really liked it. In fact, it's probably my favorite album as a whole by Gaga. But I don't really think artists should put out "part 2" of any album. Do something amazing but different and unique.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I don't like when artists refer to their work as "ahead of its time" - it feels condescending lol, like the audience "just didn't get it" or whatever. And you hear artists say that a lot when their work flopped. But I thought most people hated ArtPop? I actually really liked it. In fact, it's probably my favorite album as a whole by Gaga. But I don't really think artists should put out "part 2" of any album. Do something amazing but different and unique.

ugh I feel the same, it is super egotistical to say that. Like she's so elevated artistically that she was over our heads the whole time. But that's Gaga for you..

ARTPOP wasn't ahead of it's time it was just doing it's own thing. it was fearless and wacky as hell which is why I loved it.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Sadgirlsclub said:

Her Little Minion stans & that pig Perez who was her friend & one of her biggest supporters during her debut relentlessly bullied & trashed Xtina during Bionic. Perez constantly posted about xtina on his blog accusing her of copying Gaga & helped start the xtina hate train during that era. Gaga despite being so against bullying didn’t say or do anything & let it happen. She eventually spoke about it on Andy cohens show & apologized, after Artpop flopped & she asked xtina to be on DWYW. I love Gaga but she deserved that & Perez I always hated & karma really chewed his *** out. It’s lovely to see.

Perez is d head. Gaga let something similar to happen to Osbournes. That's why I think she still has a lot to learn. Get your point, ty for respectful convo. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Since when is it wrong to love your Xxxual positon?!? I get your point about DWYW, R Kelly feature was a hot mess. Applause is amazing, lyrically and musically. Why it should be a problem to wanting to be acknowledged? Also what's wrong with saying ARTPOP or "Pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture, in me"? Im which part excatly did she exclude other art pieces from pop culture?!? 

You are asking questions which I have already answered in my previous posts alongside with the issues I have stated. You seem too upset for me to want to have a discussion with you. And again your questions have already been answered so reread my posts perhaps. I don’t want to repeat myself.

22 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You are asking questions which I have already answered in my previous posts alongside with the issues I have stated. You seem too upset for me to want to have a discussion with you. And again your questions have already been answered so reread my posts perhaps. I don’t want to repeat myself.

Not at all. You stated that being under man is not what woman should strive for. Im which part did she sang that it is the best option? She may love it, therefore she included it. Is it bad? Not at all. We live in a society that is supposed to be diverse. Does that exclusion (woman under man) make it diverse? Not at all. What is more, she did not force that on anyone. That's it.

As for Applause, you may have stated something, yet you did not answered my question clearly. In which part of that "problematic" line did she exclude other artists and art-pieces from "eden of art" or whatever you want to call it? When I say "I'm an artist and I make art" does it exlude other artists? Not at all.  Again, what is wrong with being wanting to be recognised? It is not selfish, therefore Applause should not be problematic at all. 

As for being upset, how can know whether I am or not. I'm just curious and I'm down for respectful convos all the time. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

27 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Not at all. You stated that being under man is not what woman should strive for. Im which part did she sang that it is the best option? She may love it, therefore she included it. Is it bad? Not at all. We live in a society that is supposed to be diverse. Does that exclusion (woman under man) make it diverse? Not at all. What is more, she did not force that on anyone. That's it.

As for Applause, you may have stated something, yet you did not answered my question clearly. In which part of that "problematic" line did she exclude other artists and art-pieces from "eden of art" or whatever you want to call it? When I say "I'm an artist and I make art" does it exlude other artists? Not at all.  Again, what is wrong with being wanting to be recognised? It is not selfish, therefore Applause should not be problematic at all. 

As for being upset, how can know whether I am or not. I'm just curious and I'm down for respectful convos all the time. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Okay so i will repeat myself in other words then :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:. Glad your blood pressure is normal :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:.

1: I respect ***ual preferences and to each their own and there is nothing wrong with being a bottom. But metaphorically speaking power is usually not related to being a bottom in a ***ual situation or any situation really, at least generally speaking. Hence the controlling part is not the bottom part, hence she is not in control. And the reason i question this, is because Gaga publicly is all about equality, female empowerment etc. Therefore i think the meaning behind this song clashes with her other personal opinions. Everytime somebody is under somebody else they are not on top meaning they are not in charge. And that is metaphorically speaking or just per definition textually really. So nothing wrong with actual ***ual bottom but metaphorically and textually being under someone else does not equal empowerment. 

2: When she says "pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture and me". Using the word now refers to the fact that art is in pop culture now, hence it was not before the now. Does that make sense to you :wonka_meme_hat_purple:?

3: I get what you are saying with the selfishness and recognition part being contradictory. And to some extent sure it is lovely to be recognized by others for being you. However i think one should do what one finds best and then hopefully somebody will like you. Thirsting for recognition can lead you to act on false premises and wanting everybody to love you is nurturing your own ego, and ego is selfish. That's a mouthful for you and i dont expect us to agree cuz obviously you are Gagamaniac and i am Gagacritique so... but that is some of my reflections :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:.

Hope you have been answered lotr GIF by O&O, Inc

11 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's a shame this era wasn't bigger,

• Venus
  • Donatella
  • Artpop
  • Mary Jane Holland

...all deserved to be singles with videos.

Venus deserved a proper video instead of being combined into the G.U.Y. video. Also DWUW should've had a different featured artist so that it would've charted higher and not been controversial years later. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Artpop was cute but can't we just get a brand new non-Jazz album instead of old scrapped songs? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

Also why are the Monsters mass buying Artpop but not Applause? Applause is the one that deserves justice after being blocked by Roar.

Lady Gaga Applause Gif By RealitytvGIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ugh, I forgot about that mess. Applause was and is so much better than Roar.

Just now, Stefani said:

Venus deserved a proper video instead of being combined into the G.U.Y. video. Also DWUW should've had a different featured artist so that it would've charted higher and not been controversial years later. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I don't know why she bothered to record a duet with Xtina if they weren't going to give us a proper video.

It's like how we were robbed of a Britney & Rihanna video...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block