Sebastian Stan shows off everything in new movie "Monday"

• Curators
Posted (edited)

Update: He actually shows everything in new film "Monday", but I can't post the pictures here. Go look them up! :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:To all Exhalers, I have already claimed him. Keep your dirty mind, mouth, legs to yourself:gunriah_mariah_carey:

Spoiler

54ac5c31cf3e442f2a09f65f1938e194.jpg.31ce18d1fb47405198f8b94ea2cc464f.jpg 

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

I hung out with him at a gay club in west hollywood years back. He was super nice but effed up. He stayed with me and my friend for awhile before one of his friends came to take him home. Super cute but shorter than I thought in person. Could have been the drinks but he seemed into men, but who knows straight dudes get "gay" with their humor when they drink...

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: brb

How come they can post his bare butt on here but when I made a post that covered all private parts of a person I got warning points for nudity. Nothing was shown but it was implied. Is it because i posted a woman and they posted a man that you're se/xually attracted to? Not everyone here on Exhale is gay.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I hung out with him at a gay club in west hollywood years back. He was super nice but effed up. He stayed with me and my friend for awhile before one of his friends came to take him home. Super cute but shorter than I thought in person. Could have been the drinks but he seemed into men, but who knows straight dudes get "gay" with their humor when they drink...

This is very true. S can lean towards men for sure..

• Love 1