The people behind "Framing Britney Spears" are making a documentary about the Justin Timberlake & Janet Jackson Super Bowl controversy

justin-janet-framing.jpg.d56210c3f7afcc4f9d568a8ed7ce5f50.jpg

Update: The rumors were true.

The filmmakers behind Framing Britney Spears are creating a documentary about Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson's Super Bowl controversy, Us Weekly reports.

Us claims neither Justin nor Janet are expected to be involved. 

Earlier: 

If I was Justin Timberlake, I might wanna hide, if Framing Britney spears wasn't enough to tarnish his image, it's about to get worse, much worse.

I would hate to be Justin Timberlake after this one two sucker punch to his reputation and image, cos you know they're gonna show through the archives all the stuff he did against Janet during the time she needed him the most.

Related:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If I was Justin Timberlake, I might wanna hide, if Framing Britney spears wasn't enough to tarnish his image, it's about to get worse, much worse..

The creators behind Framing Britney spears and The New York times and Hulu on FX is doing a 2 hour documentary on the infamous 2004 Super bowl halftime show (which also explains the Wayne Scott Lukas interview coming out) appropriately titled Framing Janet Jackson. 

I would hate to be Justin Timberlake after this one two sucker punch to his reputation and image, cos you know they're gonna show through the archives all the stuff he did against Janet during the time she needed him the most l. 

What's your source for this Spice? I can't find a single report about it. 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What's your source for this Spice? I can't find a single report about it. 

A friend of mine Crystal Vanity actually has a friend who worked on the video of Toxic actually announced it, and I went from there. 

Going by her Facebook profile she's has a lot of people in Hollywood due to living in Los Angeles. 

• 3 weeks later...

"Another must-see pop culture documentary is on its way. The team behind “Framing Britney Spears” is working on another film about Janet Jackson’s infamous 2004 Super Bowl performance with Justin Timberlake, Us Weekly can confirm.

Super Bowl Halftime Performers Through the Years
Left/Right TV, which produced the February episode of FX’s The New York Times Presents about Britney Spears’ conservatorship, is at work on a movie about the halftime show where Timberlake, 40, ripped off of Jackson’s costume, revealing her breast and sparking a widespread debate about decency standards in broadcasting.

Neither Jackson, 54, nor Timberlake are expected to participate in the upcoming film, adds the insider. Us has reached out to reps for both singers for comment." Us Weekly

Thoughts on this? Discuss! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block