• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okayyy I'm probably overthinking it but that caption seemed sarcastic 

Jesus take the wheel 

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know why It would be ok for her being so passive aggressive. If this is her, Britney has no real idea what the fans are doing and the reason people are worried.

If she can't deal with publicity, maybe a retirement is the best thing. People will never stop to ask questions about her bizarre situation and her Instagram doesn't help at all. 

Britney or not, the person writing hates everything Free Britney related.

but that’s the thing isn’t it?

She can’t actually retire whilst that decision remains in somebody’s else hands now, can she? The court handled the power of settling deals on her behalf to her father&management and if she opposes to fulfill them, guess what happens? Her state is the one to loose money in lawsuits for breach of contract. In summary, she’s the one who gets worked off and ****ed up in the end just the same.

I’m sorry, but I disagree with you. She has every reason to be pissed.

I’m sure she’s happy with the support she’s been given. Doesn’t mean she owes  us her life from now on because of it. If is to be this way, let her stay where and how she is now then

19 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

but that’s the thing isn’t it?

She can’t actually retire whilst that decision remains in somebody’s else hands now, can she? The court handled the power of settling deals on her behalf to her father&management and if she opposes to fulfill them, guess what happens? Her state is the one to loose money in lawsuits for breach of contract. In summary, she’s the one who gets worked off and ****ed up in the end just the same.

I’m sorry, but I disagree with you. She has every reason to be pissed.

I’m sure she’s happy with the support she’s been given. Doesn’t mean she owes  us her life from now on because of it. If is to be this way, let her stay where and how she is now then

I hope If she wants to retire, they let her. I mean, I know they will milk this woman forever, but we can dream...

If the fame makes her feel bad, she should stay out of the spotlight for good. The public wants answers and they won't stay silent.

I don't think she needs to be a "slave" for us fans, but If she really knew why we're here for her cause I don't know If she'd feel so angry about this attention. People around her seems to hate the fact we make noise (like her sister).

• Like 2

this definitely confirms that most of her pictures are captures from videos - which makes you wonder for how long they've extended the usage of a single video and if all those pictures in front of the white fabric background were maybe taken the same day (on a single day i mean) and then dragged out for months / years. it would explain the same clothes, the same hair and the differences between candids and instagram. - i know we don't have 100% proof of her not running her instagram but there is definitely something very fishy with it... as with everything else conservatorship related.

• Like 3

She is flattered with the world being empathetic.

Last 2 posts be4 this has like 15 emojis. They all just copied from 1 to another. For real they trying hard to make her look certain way.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

this definitely confirms that most of her pictures are captures from videos - which makes you wonder for how long they've extended the usage of a single video and if all those pictures in front of the white fabric background were maybe taken the same day (on a single day i mean) and then dragged out for months / years. it would explain the same clothes, the same hair and the differences between candids and instagram. - i know we don't have 100% proof of her not running her instagram but there is definitely something very fishy with it... as with everything else conservatorship related.

Idgi how do they "make" her take these. Nor why does she take these. Like holy ****

• Like 1

Is it possible that most of Insta captions are written by team con to push a certain narrative? This is definitely more than just possible. Moreover, there have already been precedents. Personally, I lean towards this version.

Is it possible that Insta captions are written by her? This is also possible. But, and there is a big but...  She is under abusive Cship for 13 years already... 13 long ******* years of manipulation, gaslighting and isolation cannot but leave serious mental scars... We don't know how much they ****ed her brain with their voodoo. So while she is under Cship, we cannot be 100% sure that she is not being unduly influencedSo if we assume that  she was the one who wrote this post, then how much of it is her real thoughts vs how much of it is instilled/planted in her by team con?

But what is known for sure that all of it is being done deliberately against FreeBritney movement to gain even more momentum, it just reads between the lines... And look at the result... Many people write how tired they are. Some fans are even beginning to get angry at Britney herself... But it's like blaming the victim of domestic violence for not leaving the abuser. 

Her situation is beyond ****ed up. So we can't fall for their tactics/propaganda. That's what they want, for us to give up on Britney. So I decided to myself that it doesn't matter to me whether she writes captions or not, I'm not going to give up on her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Dreams said:

please britney

delete your instagram

At this point, it should be the best thing to do. That or deactivate for a while, specially if she ever plans to comeback to music cause her insta only damages her image. 

So a few weeks ago, she said she cried for two weeks after the documentary. Now, she says she's flattered that people are empathetic and concerned with her life.

Will the real Britney please stand up?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1