Britney shares more of Project Rose

Slayer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take this post as sarcastic and passive aggressive. Honestly, she probably hates everybody at this point but can you blame her? People around her are fake. Most of her "fans" on Instagram are ********* who leave nasty comments...too much makeup, brush your hair, weird dancing, etc... where was all the empathy when she had her breakdown? Fans on exhale of course love and care for her (for the most part) but how much does she feel our energy compared to everything else? I think I'd feel the same way. She really needed to have a sit down herself years ago and talk through things and her experiences, might have helped the public understand and sympathize and for her to let go of some of her resentment towards the media and public opinion. I just pray she's happy and change is coming soon. I love everything she post, the dancing videos, the cups of tea, all of her selfies...I can't get enough of seeing her live as herself. She doesn't need a glam squad daily, that's so refreshing compared to everyone else.

I don't know why It would be ok for her being so passive aggressive. If this is her, Britney has no real idea what the fans are doing and the reason people are worried.

If she can't deal with publicity, maybe a retirement is the best thing. People will never stop to ask questions about her bizarre situation and her Instagram doesn't help at all. 

Britney or not, the person writing hates everything Free Britney related.

Archived