Jump to content

Britney New IG post: "You're beautiful!" "Thank you, but what else?"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The caption:

Britneys Instagram account be spamming those emojis today

Britney just took her finger and swiped across the screen to get that caption. I stan a queen of few words. Who needs them when 🧚‍♀️👗😹👠 says it all!!!!!???!?! 

I loved this film as a kid 

(it’s the swan princess for you babies also it has a sequel)

this bit always resonated with me

For Britney even just as a woman makes sense without having to over think it.

if you want to; it’s the fact everyone has always overvalued her beauty over talent, personality, intelligence etc.
as all women, myself being included, always feel up against. 
I believe this is her 

  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

I loved this film as a kid 

(it’s the swan princess for you babies also it has a sequel)

this bit always resonated with me

For Britney even just as a woman makes sense without having to over think it.

if you want to; it’s the fact everyone has always overvalued her beauty over talent. I believe this is her 

I mean it’s very generic you said it yourself every woman feels this way, Cassie could’ve easily post it...

maybe she chose the meme but she didn’t write those captions 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I mean it’s very generic you said it yourself every woman feels this way, Cassie could’ve easily post it...

maybe she chose the meme but she didn’t write those captions 

Every women feels this way though in all fact out of context 

the film isn’t groundbreaking but breaks some moulds that it’s not about looks 

like we’re told from a young age that we should just BE and if that’s not enough your personality intelligence etc won’t help you just need to be pretty instead

i mean maybe that’s the only bit Britney thinks the documentary got right.

I read a great argument on a newspaper comments saying it’s defo a battle between her team and Britney on posts it’s a bit of both 

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Community Curators

I sent a picture of me holding my new nephew to an old coworker and she said, "the baby is so beautiful and you look ok." I wish I had been told I am beautiful. 

5326bb.gif

English IS my old coworker's second language so maybe the compliment was lost in translation. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

They're getting lazy copy and pasting the emoji mess caption from one post to the next :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I feel like they need a certain number of posts per day, so we see some random lazy stuff like this.

  • Like 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I sent a picture of me holding my new nephew to an old coworker and she said, "the baby is so beautiful and you look ok." I wish I had been told I am beautiful. 

5326bb.gif

English IS my old coworker's second language so maybe the compliment was lost in translation. 

Marta is a unfamous legend 

is she here? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I sent a picture of me holding my new nephew to an old coworker and she said, "the baby is so beautiful and you look ok." I wish I had been told I am beautiful. 

5326bb.gif

English IS my old coworker's second language so maybe the compliment was lost in translation. 

Marta is a unfamous legend 

is she here? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Community Curators
17 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Marta is a unfamous legend 

is she here? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Pokemon Spears said she came here to promote her YouTube channel. Lol Tbh, I like her. She is so funny. I low-key want her to go on 90 Day Fiance 

52v4wp.gif

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block