Cassie calls out ‘fake’ posts shared by Billy B

Then, based on her logic, we can conclude that 99% of Britney's Instagram posts are someone's evil trolling, special delusional editing and creepy photoshop. But no. This is practically something that Casey will be proud to show in her portfolio when she has to look for a new job. After all, sooner or later Britney will become a free and will fire all this ****.

Trash Throw Away GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Cassie Photoshopped this herself and then sent it to Billy B using a fake account — just to see if he'd take the bait.

I truly don't know why ya'll hate on Billy B. so much when there are so many other more worthy players in this to hate on.

He's never said a bad thing about Britney, he's over dramatic and hilarious as hell, and he's bringing tons of a attention to the situation.

What's not to love?

I see what you’re saying, def more important people to go in on.  But wasn’t he used in an international documentary about the movement just recently?  That is problematic because he’s spreading false information about a non-existent friendship with Britney and telling the audience how she’s doing.  He just needs to stop lol

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I see what you’re saying, def more important people to go in on.  But wasn’t he used in an international documentary about the movement just recently?  That is problematic because he’s spreading false information about a non-existent friendship with Britney and telling the audience how she’s doing.  He just needs to stop lol

The Australian episode of 60 Minutes wasn't about "the movement" — it was about Britney's conservatorship. 

The same goes for the NY Times doc — it's about Britney, not about the fans. They may be a part of it, but you could remove them out of the doc and Britney's story would still be the same. She launched her legal fight against Jamie, with Ingham, before the fans started advocating on her behalf.

Billy B. has always said he isn't part of "the movement" — and I don't consider myself a part of "the movement" either, even though I've been speaking out about Lou Taylor and the conservatorship since October of 2008 when it became permanent. (Honestly, I just don't agree with a lot of the fanbase's tactics or agree with the majority's opinions about Ingham's legal strategies.)

So no matter what Billy B. says — whether he's telling the truth or lying — I just don't understand why the fanbase cares so much. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: He's just one guy over-dramatically voicing his own opinion. 

• Love 4
On 4/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

So no matter what Billy B. says — whether he's telling the truth or lying — I just don't understand why the fanbase cares so much. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: He's just one guy over-dramatically voicing his own opinion. 

This entire fanbase is guys over dramatically stating their opinions so he fits right in :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: 

• Haha 1