Cassie calls out ‘fake’ posts shared by Billy B

godneyjspears

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing her dumb *** post with the laptop yesterday but don’t recall that caption underneath.. like, she wouldn’t call herself out like that. Even tho it’s fake we know it’s still true 🥴

Stanning these 2 problematic queens going head to head 🙌🏻
The crossover episode we’ve been waiting for

6 hours ago, Dreams said:

harassing this cassie girl will just make her angry and will allegedly result in even weirder/messier instagram posts

she's prob take revenge and make even worse instagram posts just to annoy us

i don't know

That is her job. She can't really take revenge just bc she wants to. She is paid for certain things and i believe certain content which is team con approved.

Actually tired of all of it. Really. Would be nice if they just stop posting for Britney until she is out of cship

Screaming :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I love this chat btw. 

I don't believe Billy-boy is photoshopping pictures himself. 95% sure he'll have been sent it by a crazed stan trying to stir the pot. However he should perhaps verify these things before dramatically throwing it on his IG like a 16 year old girl.

These immature fans need to grow up and think. Because pestering her social media team to this extent... is only going to cause waves. And they'll say 'Listen- people are getting threats/constant trolling etc. It's not worth it. Just shut it down' and all her socials will be shut down and we will literally have NO insight into her life any longer. Which is the last thing we need in current times. Use your brains

Angry American Idol GIF

12 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

guys, i know we don't like billy b, but the post DID have a caption earlier, i saw this post this morning and it did have a caption - i cannot confirm it was this caption as i didn't pay attention to it, but it did have one.

i check britney's IG every morning (i dont follow her) i then check sam's (i dont follow him) and then check this cassie girl (i dont follow her either) and it did had a caption something like ready to write something and it was a long caption - i don't think it was the britney caption cause that would be crazy stupid from her part why would she post that, but the post DID have a caption - why was it deleted? i dont know... which kinda supports this conspiracy theory.

regardless, it does look SUPER fake...

Isn't candies insta private  ? How can you see her posts if you don't follow her.

Edit. Nevermind it was private for a brief period of time. Its oublic again

11 hours ago, Slayer said:

DD5-BD6-F2-0-A2-F-4809-BE35-FE6-E1-CD37-

I wouldn't be shocked if Cassie Photoshopped this herself and then sent it to Billy B using a fake account — just to see if he'd take the bait.

I truly don't know why ya'll hate on Billy B. so much when there are so many other more worthy players in this to hate on.

He's never said a bad thing about Britney, he's over dramatic and hilarious as hell, and he's bringing tons of a attention to the situation.

What's not to love?

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Cassie Photoshopped this herself and then sent it to Billy B using a fake account — just to see if he'd take the bait.

I truly don't know why ya'll hate on Billy B. so much when there are so many other more worthy players in this to hate on.

He's never said a bad thing about Britney, he's over dramatic and hilarious as hell, and he's bringing tons of a attention to the situation.

What's not to love?

He a boo boo mess. Honestly, genuinely concerned he's gone off the deep end but he's an entertaining queen to say the least. 

Archived