Cassie calls out ‘fake’ posts shared by Billy B

harassing this cassie girl will just make her angry and will allegedly result in even weirder/messier instagram posts

she's prob take revenge and make even worse instagram posts just to annoy us

i don't know

• Like 3
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IF she did post that, that is is super unprofessional.

Aww at least King Billy is trying to learn Photoshop 

I don’t think it’s real. The text doesn’t line up with her username.

1 minute ago, rennen said:

This fanbase is its own worst enemy at times. What is there to gain from going to the effort to doctor her Instagram posts? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

are you asking that for real, or you're being ironic? 

• Haha 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

guys, i know we don't like billy b, but the post DID have a caption earlier, i saw this post this morning and it did have a caption - i cannot confirm it was this caption as i didn't pay attention to it, but it did have one.

i check britney's IG every morning (i dont follow her) i then check sam's (i dont follow him) and then check this cassie girl (i dont follow her either) and it did had a caption something like ready to write something and it was a long caption - i don't think it was the britney caption cause that would be crazy stupid from her part why would she post that, but the post DID have a caption - why was it deleted? i dont know... which kinda supports this conspiracy theory.

regardless, it does look SUPER fake...

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:
  1. No one else saw this but Billy B
  2. Her username next to the caption is blurry, but the caption isn't blurry
  3. The caption doesn't align with her username properly

I don't think it was he who saw it, but it seems like it's a screenshot that was sent to him. The post seems to be like a screenshot from someone else's story, like santa.spears' story about Avril Lavigne picture on Britney's account 

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

5 minutes ago, dfffff said:

he really has some obsession with her, just look at his instagram. Hopefully when Britney is free she can file a restraining order

Literally even if his friendship was real (which newsflash it isn't) the type of posts on his Instagram are so obsessive and crazy sounding 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

The fact Billy B is sharing this 'fake news' says A LOT about him. 

He just posted a Rose Fantasy fragrance image that was created on here a year ago and he is advertising it as it being what Project Rose truly is and for everyone to buy it.

Hes ******* certifiable.

• Haha 4

It was obvious that was (so badly) photoshopped.

I’m fed up with those people (fans?) who just want to blam people they don’t like by spreading lies and fake news. I mean, get a life. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Like 2