Cassie calls out ‘fake’ posts shared by Billy B

godneyjspears

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, i know we don't like billy b, but the post DID have a caption earlier, i saw this post this morning and it did have a caption - i cannot confirm it was this caption as i didn't pay attention to it, but it did have one.

i check britney's IG every morning (i dont follow her) i then check sam's (i dont follow him) and then check this cassie girl (i dont follow her either) and it did had a caption something like ready to write something and it was a long caption - i don't think it was the britney caption cause that would be crazy stupid from her part why would she post that, but the post DID have a caption - why was it deleted? i dont know... which kinda supports this conspiracy theory.

regardless, it does look SUPER fake...

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:
  1. No one else saw this but Billy B
  2. Her username next to the caption is blurry, but the caption isn't blurry
  3. The caption doesn't align with her username properly

I don't think it was he who saw it, but it seems like it's a screenshot that was sent to him. The post seems to be like a screenshot from someone else's story, like santa.spears' story about Avril Lavigne picture on Britney's account 

5 minutes ago, dfffff said:

he really has some obsession with her, just look at his instagram. Hopefully when Britney is free she can file a restraining order

Literally even if his friendship was real (which newsflash it isn't) the type of posts on his Instagram are so obsessive and crazy sounding 

2 hours ago, AreYouReady said:

The fact Billy B is sharing this 'fake news' says A LOT about him. 

He just posted a Rose Fantasy fragrance image that was created on here a year ago and he is advertising it as it being what Project Rose truly is and for everyone to buy it.

Hes ******* certifiable.

Archived