What Made You Stan For Britney?

OCBoy1985

For me it was a few things.  1. When I 1st seen The Sometimes video!  I thought she was so pretty and loved the song and that made me wonder who she was? 

2. When she dropped The Crazy remix video I was a full on fan. I was like who is this pretty white girl dancing her *** off, I could instantly see The Janet influence in her as I was a BIG Janet fan growing up & I never seen a white girl dance like that before!  That led me to buy The Baby album, this was back in 1999 going into 2000.

3 Baby when she SLAYED The 2000 MTV VMAs.  I remember watching that performance and just being stunned and amazed 

What made you stan The LEGENDARY Ms Britney Spears?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Her song and video my prerogative in 2004. cause I related to that song so much. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

That opening scene will forever SLAYS.   She was selling *** in that video and baby I was sold, such an ICONIC video!

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

My impeccable level of taste.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Thanks!!:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I was in dance classes when I was a child, and when I heard BOMT I fell in love and locked myself in my room dancing to it every time it would pop up on the radio. When I saw the video for the first time, I was in awe and begged my mother to get me her album and the BOMT doll (the one that when you pushed the belly button the song would start.) 22 years later I’m still here :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:And older...:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

i think it was the Stronger music video. i was a wee bit late to the party and became a fan in 2000 when i was 9 years old. i was a massive Spice Girls fan [still am] and in 2000 things was starting to quiet down because Geri had left, they did release their 3rd album Forever in 2000 which i still bought and loved, but they were off already doing solo careers in 2000 so not much was happening. so i think i saw the Stronger video on TV and jumping up and down on my living room floor to it [i have cerebral palsy and cant walk so was always on my knees on the floor]. i remember, think it was my birthday, having wrapping paper all over the living room floor and having Stronger on full blast and throwing bits of wrapping paper edverywhere singing 'STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY.........' lol. Then i heard  Oops, loved that song. then my mum and dad started noticing i was getting into her music and think they thought 'aw finally, other music John likes besides Spice Girls!' haha, because i was obsessed with them from the age of 5 and played their music non stop. and so they bought me the Oops album first. then when they noticed i loved that album they then bought me the Baby album. and then i became a massive fan. i still asked for Forever and they still bought me it when it was released at the end of 2000 . but they were relived i was a fan of someone else other than Spice Girls. Then, the rest is history. i was a massive stan by the time she released Slave and the Britney album

Archived