Which Rapper Would You Like To See Britney Work With Next?

I think Brit and Ludacris would sound so good together. He’s got that southern twang thing and he’s very fun with the content he makes. I know he’s pretty much retired but rappers never go out of style. I’d literally only request he didn’t do his yelling style of rap. I feel like they could make a cool Boom Boom part two. Hell, he could have been the official feature on that track over the twins and I guarantee he would have added so much more to the song. LUDA! MOVE B, GET OUT DA WAY! Nelly would also sound awesome with Brit. Again with a southern country tinged hip hop beat. 4x4 on Miley’s Bangerz album is a great example. Just replace Miley’s voice with Brits in your head. GOLD! 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Da Baby 

Are you from Mars and that’s why you be acting bizzare? 

None 

On 4/12/2021 at 11:47 PM, mannequin19 said:

she is definitely a rapper. a much better one than megan 

Megan is hyped up a lot and I don't think she has lived up to that hype yet and I don't find her to be the best female MC.   However it's not many female MC's like there is with the men so I want her to win and I want all of the females in Hip Hop to win!

I always said that if the women in Hip Hop could at least learn to work together, that they could easily over throw the men and takeover.

8 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think Brit and Ludacris would sound so good together. He’s got that southern twang thing and he’s very fun with the content he makes. I know he’s pretty much retired but rappers never go out of style. I’d literally only request he didn’t do his yelling style of rap. I feel like they could make a cool Boom Boom part two. Hell, he could have been the official feature on that track over the twins and I guarantee he would have added so much more to the song. LUDA! MOVE B, GET OUT DA WAY! Nelly would also sound awesome with Brit. Again with a southern country tinged hip hop beat. 4x4 on Miley’s Bangerz album is a great example. Just replace Miley’s voice with Brits in your head. GOLD! 

The YYT's were perfect for Boom Boom and they were HUGE back then!

I always Britney to work with Nelly too!  I was pissed when I came across her vocals for Tilt Ya Head Back cause I never knew that Jive wouldn't let her do that song.  Jive/RCA mostly Jive and her team has held Britney back from doing a lot of great things in her career!

I'll be glad when Brit is out of that Cship so she can fire every one of they ***** and create the music that she truly want too.

This is unrelated but now that I think about it I believe that it was Jamie/her team that didn't want her to release the original Make Me video.