Which Rapper Would You Like To See Britney Work With Next?

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

It is a Britney song 
200w.gif

You said it was a Grammy award winning song and The only Grammy award Winning song that Britney has is Toxic and those are not Toxic lyrics, soooooo?

Unless I been listening to the wrong song for 18 yrs.

31 minutes ago, Style. said:

No, ‘cause you seem clueless about the Grammy winning song that I just quote. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Da Baby 

Are you from Mars and that’s why you be acting bizzare? 

None 

13 minutes ago, _lebot said:

I honestly don’t know, I feel like Megan, doja, saweetie, or cardi, would be cool. women have been dominating a lot recently. If it were a male rapper, then kid cudi ? Post Malone? Jay-Z would be cool with a low tempo kind of song. I personally don’t like da baby all his songs sound the same to me.

I'm not the biggest fan of Da Baby either.

I think a female MC would be ideal cause like U said that women have been taking over Hip Hop and I'm really enjoying it too!

It almost reminds me of The late 90s when U had a ton of female rappers doing their thing everyone from Lil' Kim, Missy, Lauyrn Hill, Eve, Da Brat, Foxy, Trina, Amil, Remy Ma etc and everyone had their own style and lane!

• Love 1
17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

unpopular opinion:

I think she should do a collab with Cardi B cause she is very popular right now 

and that popularity will surely give Britney her next 1# single

I would be here for that!

I been a fan of Cardi's since she came out and its crazy that she already has 5 no.1 hits and a Grammy under her belt already!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Neither :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: She hasnt released any solo single since 2013, 8 FREAKING YEARS. We dont want another collab 

Speak for yourself! 

The 1st half of her career she didn't do collaborations, give her a break!

Britney likes working with other artists too.

11 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Britney likes working with other artists too.

When it's authentic and an actual collaboration, I'm she does.

What is natural and authentic about her recent collaborations, in particular her "collaboration" with BSB which she likely had no say on? Oh, yeah, nothing. 

All of her most recent features have been nothing more than desperate attempts to promote label mates and/or Larry's third rate clients.