Which Rapper Would You Like To See Britney Work With Next?

I always wanted Britney and Jay work together!   I think Jay is a fan, he has shouted Britney out on numerous of his songs.   Him and Beyonce also attended one of her shows in Vegas too!

I always felt like Make Me could have better if she got a better rapper than G Eazy, Fabulous could have done the job!

I also would be here for Britney working with Eminem and Cardi B or Megah Thee Stallion.

Which MC male or female would you like to see Britney work with?   Drake?  Travis Scott? Wale?  Lil Wayne?

I'm actually surprised that Britney and Lil Wayne never did anything together with besides The Scream and Shout remix ... specially around 2007/2011 Wayne was on FIRE and so was Britney!

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Britney should do a remix for Drake’s latest single, Wants and Needs. It’s such a perfect sound and a great move to hop on that song. 

Britney x Nicki 

Britney x Eminem ‘cause duh

Britney x Travis Scott x Post Malone a

So many great artists and I can’t believe we got Iggy and G-Easy. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I know right 😭

Specially Iggy she's awful, G Eazy isn' that bad but Britney deserves a A list rapper and not a C+ rapper LOL

I honestly don’t know, I feel like Megan, doja, saweetie, or cardi, would be cool. women have been dominating a lot recently. If it were a male rapper, then kid cudi ? Post Malone? Jay-Z would be cool with a low tempo kind of song. I personally don’t like da baby all his songs sound the same to me.