Which Rapper Would You Like To See Britney Work With Next?

I always wanted Britney and Jay work together!   I think Jay is a fan, he has shouted Britney out on numerous of his songs.   Him and Beyonce also attended one of her shows in Vegas too!

I always felt like Make Me could have better if she got a better rapper than G Eazy, Fabulous could have done the job!

I also would be here for Britney working with Eminem and Cardi B or Megah Thee Stallion.

Which MC male or female would you like to see Britney work with?   Drake?  Travis Scott? Wale?  Lil Wayne?

I'm actually surprised that Britney and Lil Wayne never did anything together with besides The Scream and Shout remix ... specially around 2007/2011 Wayne was on FIRE and so was Britney!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Da Baby 

Are you from Mars and that’s why you be acting bizzare? 

None 

Britney should do a remix for Drake’s latest single, Wants and Needs. It’s such a perfect sound and a great move to hop on that song. 

Britney x Nicki 

Britney x Eminem ‘cause duh

Britney x Travis Scott x Post Malone 

So many great artists and I can’t believe we got Iggy and G-Easy. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

Britney should do a remix for Drake’s latest single, Wants and Needs. It’s such a perfect sound and a great move to hop on that song. 

Britney x Nicki 

Britney x Eminem ‘cause duh

Britney x Travis Scott x Post Malone a

So many great artists and I can’t believe we got Iggy and G-Easy. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I know right 😭

Specially Iggy she's awful, G Eazy isn' that bad but Britney deserves a A list rapper and not a C+ rapper LOL

4 minutes ago, Snesh said:

None 

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Thanks for commenting and proving U have absolutely no taste. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Hip-Hop/Rap is only The no.1 genre right now and has been for a few yrs now and doesn't;t seem to be fading anytime soon.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

No, ‘cause you seem clueless about the Grammy winning song that I just quote. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I thought that U were quoting song lyrics, but I don't know what song that is? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Edited by OCBoy1985
edit
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I thought that U were quoting song lyrics, but I don't know what song that is? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

You’re not a fan of Britney, I’m sorry but who are you? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re not a fan of Britney, I’m sorry but who are you? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Darhling who are YOU?

That's not a Britney song and why not just say whatever it is U have to say instead of talking in riddles? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Darhling who are YOU?

That's not a Britney song and why not just say whatever it is U have to say instead of talking in riddles? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

It is a Britney song 
200w.gif

I honestly don’t know, I feel like Megan, doja, saweetie, or cardi, would be cool. women have been dominating a lot recently. If it were a male rapper, then kid cudi ? Post Malone? Jay-Z would be cool with a low tempo kind of song. I personally don’t like da baby all his songs sound the same to me.