Compelling analysis of the behavior of Millenials and younger

15 minutes ago, Midnight said:

This is one of the best post I've ever seen in this forum.

I don't know why but as I heard him speak I felt like a veil lifted from me.

This was very enriching and interesting to hear, thanks @jordeezy

It's a bitter pill but it's a good take. I really want to socialize more in person. I regret not making more permanent connections in school. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, iamsmashed said:

Thanks for posting! I watched the entire video. I have to agree with his analysis. . I find it hard to make genuine connections with people these days. People are so obsessed with their social media it is getting crazy.  They are all asleep.

Same here. I find it very difficult to make genuine connections with other people too, and I regret not doing so in the past. However, I feel like I'm learning from that, and I'm making the connections that I know I need to make.

• Love 2

I hate to generalize. I mean, I was a Resident Assistant at 34 and despite being twice the age of some of my cohort, everybody embraced me most not thinking I was in my 30s. It depends on your audience. In an academic setting, I find that it is much easier to connect with people because they are often the sample of the general population that tend to have better interpersonal and inherent qualities. Remember, only 3% of the general population go on to University. Of that 3%, only 1% go on to completing their PhD. So your sample gets really small. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Don't post such things. @Jordan Miller will ban you. They will call you a conspipracy theorist. We are not allowed to have separate opinions, critical or analytical thinking. Jordan and his moderators will force you to obey and follow the media, and don't think for yourself. Just watch TikToc videos all day and be thirsty for attention. This video describes everything a forum should be about, instead this forum is communist, biased and full of hate speech. People will now act all woke and be like "yeah oh great video, this is true" but when you express an opposite opinion they wish death upon you. Hypocrites. Wear a mask and stay home, inject yourself with experimental vaccines and continue wearing a mask. Simulate everything, don't be a human anymore.

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Don't post such things. @Jordan Miller will ban you. They will call you a conspipracy theorist. We are not allowed to have separate opinions, critical or analytical thinking. Jordan and his moderators will force you to obey and follow the media, and don't think for yourself. Just watch TikToc videos all day and be thirsty for attention. This video describes everything a forum should be about, instead this forum is communist, biased and full of hate speech. People will now act all woke and be like "yeah oh great video, this is true" but when you express an opposite opinion they wish death upon you. Hypocrites. Wear a mask and stay home, inject yourself with experimental vaccines and continue wearing a mask. Simulate everything, don't be a human anymore.

I know what you mean - there are a lot of people who have become unenlightened but I don't want to lose hope. We all have a chance to grow. I think a lot of our generation just hasn't grown up yet.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing. I politely disagree in many topics. When he says ***ual relationships have no meaning nowadays...this also happened in the past casual *** was also common but not spoken about that much. He says most of younger generations stay single, ok but my parents and grandparents generations stayed in long marriages even in bad marriages too long.

The topic is too complex to generalise like that but it is quite common that older generations complain about younger generations, that is a fact. When this sir was younger older generations complaint about his generation too. Happened in ancient Greece too,  elderly people also complaint about younger generations.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Honestly I totally understand , I think the problem is beyond our generation , it's how the world is designed , especially with technology, seriously even if you want to live without it , you can't! It's really sad , I for example am kinda disgusted with myself lately because I got addicted to *** and lately I feel like I've turned into another person , I never thought I'd be that guy who treats someone as a disposable tool and sadly that's how it is nowadays , it's natural, yes , but it really made me think, is this who you represent? And the answer is no . I don't wanna be like that ..... So I'm gonna try to change it .

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Just because nobody agrees with your insensitive and ignorant bull****, doesn't mean this is a dictatorship forum chile :roxxy:

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Just because nobody agrees with your insensitive and ignorant bull****, doesn't mean this is a dictatorship forum chile :roxxy:

Most of us are Democrats and liberal and some of us are atheists, which is becoming more common with future generations as they feel religion is a disguise to hate.  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Thank you for sharing. I politely disagree in many topics. When he says ***ual relationships have no meaning nowadays...this also happened in the past casual *** was also common but not spoken about that much. He says most of younger generations stay single, ok but my parents and grandparents generations stayed in long marriages even in bad marriages too long.

The topic is too complex to generalise like that but it is quite common that older generations complain about younger generations, that is a fact. When this sir was younger older generations complaint about his generation too. Happened in ancient Greece too,  elderly people also complaint about younger generations.

I agree with you , those boomers tend to point a blaming finger at us forgetting that with technology and with some things that have eased our lives came even bigger problems as well , unemployment is a growing issue around the world , for them it was easier to get a driving license ,  a house , a lot of things that are very hard to get nowadays because of the growing population , and honestly I feel like he's blaming us as generation for the future of humanity , which is bull**** , we are not the source of the issue , many generations beforehand weren't perfect either ,yes he has some good points , we are apathetic and too obsessed with technology , but I don't agree completely . 

• Love 3
  • Leader
22 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

You realize I featured this topic onto our homepage right? But go off :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block