Britney The Zone has now reopened until April 26th

2 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

It's not don't worry (at least for now) :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I kinda need them to reopen so they will kindly refund me $120 which I kinda deserved to lose for booking tickets in the first place :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Please don't tell me you actually booked tickets now :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

It's not don't worry (at least for now) :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I kinda need them to reopen so they will kindly refund me $120 which I kinda deserved to lose for booking tickets in the first place :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

They still haven’t refunded you? That’s insane 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Isla said:

Please don't tell me you actually booked tickets now :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I knew I shouldn't have exposed myself again :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I was going on holiday to LA from the UK last April so I felt the need to book tickets to make the most of the trip 

I would not book tickets now, I don't agree with the whole thing:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: It just kinda happened my finger slipped and I booked tickets 

I deserve the fact that they have scammed me and everyone else out of refunds :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 1
Just now, godneyjspears said:

Nope :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

"Your ticket will be honoured at any future The Zone Location" :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

They also replied to a grand total of 0 emails out of the three I sent :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

"Honoured at any future The Zone location"??? They planned on more? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'd call my bank and say it was fraud because well, it was :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I knew I shouldn't have exposed myself again :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

I was going on holiday to LA from the UK last April so I felt the need to book tickets to make the most of the trip 

I would not book tickets now, I don't agree with the whole thing:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: It just kinda happened my finger slipped and I booked tickets 

I deserve the fact that they have scammed me and everyone else out of refunds :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

dddd I see I see, but now you know :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: although tbh I think we've all brought from some terrible companies before haha

• Like 1