Luke Bryan cancels his American Idol appearance after having tested positive for COVID-19

• Community Curators

Oh no :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: I hope Katy's OK :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: and I hope Luke Bryan gets better soon :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: Tonight will be their first live show, so the other judges and Ryan Seacrest are probably not affected. Queen Paula Abdul will replace him as a temporary judge.

luke-bryan-family-tragedy-1558128091.jpg

• Love 1
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank God that Demi isn't on the show, otherwise you know she'd find some way to make Luke's Covid diagnosis all about herself. 

PROTECT KATY AT ALL COSTS

Oh no  I hope Katy's OK  and I hope Luke Bryan gets better soon  Tonight will be their first live show, so the other judges and Ryan Seacrest are probably not affected. Queen Paula Abdul will replace

Posted Images

OMG what a tragedy!!!! Luke has a cold that 99.9% of the world recovered from LOL! Go call the police, go call the governor! Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff He is sick with no symptoms. Imagine being sick but feeling fine LOL. 2020 and 2021. The years stupidity truly shined!!!! As long as he doesn't get vaccinated he should be fine! DMX died after getting vaccinated. Had a heart attack. RIP.

7 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

OMG what a tragedy!!!! Luke has a cold that 99.9% of the world recovered from LOL! Go call the police, go call the governor! Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff He is sick with no symptoms. Imagine being sick but feeling fine LOL. 2020 and 2021. The years stupidity truly shined!!!! As long as he doesn't get vaccinated he should be fine! DMX died after getting vaccinated. Had a heart attack. RIP.

go trip over a knife dude

or play with some barbed wire

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I hope both sides of your pillow are always warm, you un-sympathetic, ignorant and delusional creature :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: