Britney's prime was bigger than Katy, Gaga, Ariana and Taylor's prime combined, people try to discredit Britney so bad

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some tweet inspired me to make this thread. Some of you will cry because truth hurts  Jealousy is a disease. The fact that people everyday try so hard to compare all of these current pop stars like Ar

Name a more iconic career. You can't. 

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

5cf6746e594ea57ee40e72c8?width%5Cu003d11

Some tweet inspired me to make this thread. Some of you will cry because truth hurts :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Jealousy is a disease. The fact that people everyday try so hard to compare all of these current pop stars like Ariana, Taylor to Britney clearly means how extremely desperate you are. Let's make final thread about this and let's make things clear. It should be so freaking obvious, you should educate yourself or something, Britney Spears' prime was ten times bigger than your faves' prime combined and it's a fact. Some of you really don't know how HUGE Britney was, especially in 1998-2004. She is the pop culture. She is a legend. Without her there wouldn't be Gaga, Ariana, Taylor, Katy etc. now. Britney is bigger than them on so many levels. I mean I can just talk here about it but I will only show you a thread with Britney's iconic moments. No one have more iconic moments than her. Not even Madonna, Beyonce or Rihanna. Sorry not sorry. These moments had huge impact on pop culture.

There's million reasons more why I'm right. And new generation try so hard to discredit Britney and give it to some idk f cking Ariana or Taylor, this is absurd. 

Fotoram-io-5.png

Name a more iconic career. You can't. 

Bestie yr first image (of the tweet) is broken, we can't see it

• Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

lol, everybody knows this, and no one is denying it. i guess it just gets old to be praising her 24/7 people are living their lives.

all the pop stars acknowledged it, all the news outlets do, all the media / award shows do, like everybody knows there’s no one bigger... but like I said there are more people in the world lol, people can’t be talking about her ALL the time, that’s just us stans but that doesn’t mean that she’s not IT.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Every generation has its heroes and icons. Britney is one of them. And that without the sick ambition of a Madonna or Gaga.

that's the most impressive part, she didn't even try, and perhaps, she didn't even want it in the first place, all she wanted was to do what she liked to do 

• Love 9

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

One of the things that always amazed me was how difficult the choreographies were but she made it seem like it was a piece of cake. I took those performances for granted. We were so used to that super number one standards.

I think younger generations really need to discover Britney, they are missing a loot if they don't.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Individually yes, but combined, no, I’m sorry. 

Taylor and Gaga combined are far too big. 

But if we step outside of the US - I don't know if you considered this, but I will, because we are talking about an international superstar here - Taylor and Gaga combined are nowhere near Britney. Gaga's first 2 eras were really big in Europe too, but still nowhere near Brit, but I don't know about Taylor... She had a few hits here and there, but not a cultural impact and mass hysteria Britney had all over the world. Everyone knows her name and can list several songs and moments of her, everyone. From kindergarden to the elderly

• Love 4
10 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

lol, everybody knows this, and no one is denying it. i guess it just gets old to be praising her 24/7 people are living their lives.

all the pop stars acknowledged it, all the news outlets do, all the media / award shows do, like everybody knows there’s no one bigger... but like I said there are more people in the world lol, people can’t be talking about her ALL the time, that’s just us stans but that doesn’t mean that she’s not IT.

stans do not acknowledge it. this site + ATRL tend to be on the older side but people on stan twitter. instagram, tiktok, even real life, do not know at all because we never lived through it. a lot of us were born right at britney's speak and our earliest exposure to her musically is either circus or femme fatale. we don't know what we don't know! the GP doesn't even research people's careers, accolades, or even older music the way stans do

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

Most Music stans today were born in 1998 to 2000 something.

Some first impression of Britney came at the breakdown and the Paparazzi era, so they think she's crazy. 

I mean. You have to understand who runs the charts today, teens. They have their idols, we have ours. 

And they will say the same thing Britney is from their mom's generation. As some of their moms were teens when they were born. 

It's just a natural cycle in pop culture and it will repeat itself one day Taylor or Ariana won't be on top as they will be replaced by a younger generation that cant relate to them. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.