Tomorrow is a very important day for people under a Cship !

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

make it viral! !!!! BE HEARD: Tomorrow the CA State Senate is having a hearing to review SB-724. This bill makes it clear that conservatees have the right to choose and change legal council

why yall ignoring this?? THAT COULD BE HUGE

So, forgive my ignorance, how would it work for someone who is deemed incapable of hiring their own counsel, as Britney was, and is thereafter provided with court appointed counsel?  How can some

So, forgive my ignorance, how would it work for someone who is deemed incapable of hiring their own counsel, as Britney was, and is thereafter provided with court appointed counsel? 

How can someone deemed incapable to retain counsel to begin with thereafter be capable of changing to counsel of their choice while under the restraints of a conservatorship?

The system is flawed from top to bottom and need a major overhaul. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2