Britney filmed Sam?

1 minute ago, ExXL said:

https://youtu.be/Tby1b_7V6Vo  giving me vibes of this song 

Well Era is from Kosovo which some say is independent, some say is a part of Serbia so you were kinda close hahahaha. But the language she sings in is Albanian and it's a bit different. It isn't Slavic as the ones in the countrys that I mentioned before. If you wanna hear our language here is a song:

Hope you will like it because she is my favourite Balkan singer hahahahhaa. 🤣

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or maybe it was something else that killed her throat ? 

Yes, she was recording Sam. It was just after a long conversation with Billy B. She told him that she ate for breakfast scrambled eggs with bacon.

Hmm yeah? It's not that she can't physically hold a phone or something. It's just that her access to information is limited. I believe that when Sam is around she gets more of that freedom.

Posted Images

Just now, Lonely2001 said:

Well Era is from Kosovo which some say is independent, some say is a part of Serbia so you were kinda close hahahaha. But the language she sings in is Albanian and it's a bit different. It isn't Slavic as the ones in the countrys that I mentioned before. If you wanna hear our language here is a song:

Thank you, I actually like some Russian songs and it's sounds a bit similar to Russian , I'll listen to it now 👌🏽🥳

1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Thank you, I actually like some Russian songs and it's sounds a bit similar to Russian , I'll listen to it now 👌🏽🥳

Yeah Russian is very similar to our language and Serbia and Russia are like brother countrys or something like that ahhaha. I'm Bosnian tho hahahaha ❤

36 minutes ago, eduardo1993 said:

What’s up with the annoying voice?!

Or maybe she's sick. She DID just have the covid vaccine. She's probably getting some of the side effects from it. I can't believe non of you are putting 2 and 2 together. I think it's obvious she got some of the side effects. It's not bad to get the side effects, it only lasts a day or two and it just means that the vaccine is working. So I'm sure she's fine.

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Lonely2001 said:

omg this is sucha mess :orangu_orangutan_ape: