Britney filmed Sam?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or maybe it was something else that killed her throat ? 

Yes, she was recording Sam. It was just after a long conversation with Billy B. She told him that she ate for breakfast scrambled eggs with bacon.

Hmm yeah? It's not that she can't physically hold a phone or something. It's just that her access to information is limited. I believe that when Sam is around she gets more of that freedom.

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Relax no one is criticizing... Just pointing the obvious, 

Lmao this. Ppl simply pointed out that something is weird with her speaking voice. 

But some ppl see "attacks" in anything.

• Like 6

lol she’s speaking in her vocal fry / Paris Hilton “that’s hot” / baby voice... which is completely normal; also maybe she’s just super relaxed and her vocal chords are relaxed and make it sound like that, she maybe recently woke up... the point is not everything can be a conspiracy LOL - this is reaching.

also, I love that she of course sees the free Britney love online.

40 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yet people are critiquing her 'talking' voice - don't go on like these people are judging a new song, she's literally living her life the best she can and people are saying she's 'weird' for just talking - like wow, let that sink in.

All I was saying was that her smoking has affected her voice and that’s why she sounds like a chipmunk sometimes. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I did not call her voice weird. It’s damaged because she doesn’t care for it. I didn’t say that was necessarily a bad thing either. It happens. Just thought for the sake of recording an album in the future, one would want to nurture their voice. In this case, I guess not. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Britney can live her life and I don’t judge her for her choices. But this will affect her work in the long run... if she ever planned on releasing more albums but who knows at this point :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1

She's laying down being a chill sunbather so I think that's why her voice is weird. I'm just saying I love how she is like I'm a 90s babe and will always be a 90s babe. Tanning blond hair boxer shorts, she's staying in her era. 

• Love 1