Britney filmed Sam?

• Exhale+
15 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

obozavam:enigma_alien_blue: ja imam ovo drugo a i prvo ne zaostaje :enigma_alien_blue:

U have a baby d until proven otherwise. Don't lie.

51 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

U redu Planet Romeo

Odakle si ti ?

Ot.

Ummm yeahh umm cool

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or maybe it was something else that killed her throat ? 

Yes, she was recording Sam. It was just after a long conversation with Billy B. She told him that she ate for breakfast scrambled eggs with bacon.

Hmm yeah? It's not that she can't physically hold a phone or something. It's just that her access to information is limited. I believe that when Sam is around she gets more of that freedom.

Posted Images

• Exhale+
12 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Pa da, s vremena na vreme, imamo se na insta 🤰🏻
We’re getting old like our fave :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Lmao. Tjesim se da imam jos long way to go do tad hahha

Yeah you *****es left me behind

to me she sounds very relaxed cause she's out in the sun chillin by the pool and she's just making a weird silly cutesy voice cause she's hanging out with her boyfriend.

don't any of you ever use weird voices when you talk to your friends/fam? 

y'all are so alarmist about every single detail, c'mon.

Let the woman be.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I don't understand some of you guys attacking her for how she speaks, you'd think you were not even fans of her making these sorts of comments...

It's sad, leave her alone.

• Love 9

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

I started the topic also not for this how she speaks. I Just wanted to show that she was filming Sam and so if she want she can do her own insta.

A well mods if you would like it can be locked.

24 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Smoking has done a number on her voice.

I wish she would have taken more care of her voice over the years :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: It's why we have chipmunkney vocals on some tracks :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I read that in Israel, they perform surgery on the vocal cords of smokers and restore their former elasticity. But there is a single and most important condition. After this operation, a person should forget about smoking for the rest of his life. Maybe Britney could get her natural voice back. There's a chance :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't understand some of you guys attacking her for how she speaks, you'd think you were not even fans of her making these sorts of comments...

It's sad, leave her alone.

She’s a singer :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Flag said:

I read that in Israel, they perform surgery on the vocal cords of smokers and restore their former elasticity. But there is a single and most important condition. After this operation, a person should forget about smoking for the rest of his life. Maybe Britney could get her natural voice back. There's a chance :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Britney would have to agree to quit smoking. She’s been a smoker for 20+ years now... I don’t see that happening :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She’s a singer :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Yet people are critiquing her 'talking' voice - don't go on like these people are judging a new song, she's literally living her life the best she can and people are saying she's 'weird' for just talking - like wow, let that sink in.

• Like 2

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫