Britney filmed Sam?

Her voice sounds very weird.

Some people on twitter are saying she is the one liking FreeBritney posts from his phone lol.

They probably forgot the "incident" with the shortest livestream of all time. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

or maybe it was something else that killed her throat ? 

Yes, she was recording Sam. It was just after a long conversation with Billy B. She told him that she ate for breakfast scrambled eggs with bacon.

Hmm yeah? It's not that she can't physically hold a phone or something. It's just that her access to information is limited. I believe that when Sam is around she gets more of that freedom.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

what does she says? her voice is weird

she has like too many voices she plays with

She was calling Sam his real name 'Hesam' and telling him to dive!

♫

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Hoce sad da nas banuju jer pricamo srpski:enigma_alien_blue:

Why is her voice so weird in this video :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

ako iko od vas srba/hrvata i ostalih ex yu govana (including me) ima misicavo telo i veliku kurcinu molim da mi se javite u DM da se pojebemo lepo ko ljudi jer sam se danas revakcinisao protiv korone. Hvala lepo.

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

ako iko od vas srba/hrvata i ostalih ex yu govana (including me) ima misicavo telo i veliku kurcinu molim da mi se javite u DM da se pojebemo lepo ko ljudi jer sam se danas revakcinisao protiv korone. Hvala lepo.

Ja placem :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Ne ispunjavam uslove :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, mystic falls said:

mene vise zanima zasto je kurac cenzurisan na ovom sajtu, sta je ovo rekla sam:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

she likes big d and she cannot lie:enigma_alien_blue:

Ja jos gledam koja je to rijec cenzurirana, jer **** ima samo 4 slova😂

26 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

U redu Planet Romeo

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

obozavam:enigma_alien_blue: ja imam ovo drugo a i prvo ne zaostaje :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1