Why Is Tik Tik Boom Such A Bop?

Hidden gem from Britney Jean? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

This track kinda hits hard, T.I. verse slaps and the bass sounds really cool on a loud stereo, just like Work ***** and Scream & Shout. If anything urban survived from the original concept; it’s this song. Tik Tik BOOM bixtches!! :imhere_run_excited:

What say you? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Side note: Does anyone else listen to Nightcore versions of songs, it’s songs sped up so they sound faster? :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: the nightcore  versions of Britney’s songs are so good! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

T.I verse never fails to get me sick. Its a complete mysoginistic mess and I was surprised it ended up in a Britney song. Right after this he was acused of some things and made some disgusting statements about Iggy, women in general and even his daughter  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Sometimes I even forget this track was a thing. Brave New Girl and Dear Dairy slaps D i c k D i c k Boom :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

My sister is into nightcore though, I dont like it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Minus T.I.'s verse, it's okay.

I prefer 

and the superior bop

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Also, Britney Jean hits differently during winter for some reason. It's an album to listen to in winter. I probably associate it with that season because when it was released, I remember it was snowing while I was listening to the album for the first time. As @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said, I think the album has this odd nostalgic aura around it. The ballads on BJ were good though! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I can't believe i legit couldnt hear that this wasnt Britney back then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: It's so obvious now that its a a girl using a chipmunk to impersonate her :orangu_orangutan_ape: even those adlibs :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: To think I was fascinated by them and they're not even Britney omg :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: