Why Is Tik Tik Boom Such A Bop?

Hidden gem from Britney Jean? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

This track kinda hits hard, T.I. verse slaps and the bass sounds really cool on a loud stereo, just like Work ***** and Scream & Shout. If anything urban survived from the original concept; it’s this song. Tik Tik BOOM bixtches!! :imhere_run_excited:

What say you? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Side note: Does anyone else listen to Nightcore versions of songs, it’s songs sped up so they sound faster? :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: the nightcore  versions of Britney’s songs are so good! 

• Love 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NIGHTCORE     

The final adlibs never fooled me, but the bass.... Yesssss 

Imagine wanting to re-live that joke of an era

T.I verse never fails to get me sick. Its a complete mysoginistic mess and I was surprised it ended up in a Britney song. Right after this he was acused of some things and made some disgusting statements about Iggy, women in general and even his daughter  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Sometimes I even forget this track was a thing. Brave New Girl and Dear Dairy slaps D i c k D i c k Boom :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

My sister is into nightcore though, I dont like it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
19 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney Jean gives me so much nostalgia :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Someone build a time machine already so I can go back :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Imagine wanting to re-live that joke of an era :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

2013 was a good year, not my fault my fave decided to release ha worst body of work then :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

2013 really was such an amazing year :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I miss that time, take me back to being a 6 year old :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Minus T.I.'s verse, it's okay.

I prefer 

and the superior bop

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Also, Britney Jean hits differently during winter for some reason. It's an album to listen to in winter. I probably associate it with that season because when it was released, I remember it was snowing while I was listening to the album for the first time. As @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said, I think the album has this odd nostalgic aura around it. The ballads on BJ were good though! 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

I can't believe i legit couldnt hear that this wasnt Britney back then :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: It's so obvious now that its a a girl using a chipmunk to impersonate her :orangu_orangutan_ape: even those adlibs :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: To think I was fascinated by them and they're not even Britney omg :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: