More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?

More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Elish?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time will tell how long Billie will be around for career-wise or for how long she’ll be remembered. Jessica was Super Popular, like she had Head Cheerleader Status.. 💅🏻

Her music might no be a big big part of her legacy as it is her personality and entrepreneurship. Billie is still a pretty new artist who’s more recent mainstream success is still palpable. She’s still maintaining a big peak after Bad Guy / WWFAWDWG. She’s having a really nice Ariana My Everything Era kinda moment, if not even bigger than that. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not you taking your hostility out on LEGENDSSICA because of my FADLOR comment.  excuseme.gif 

Call me when FADLOR can release a song as ethereal as this:

excuseme.gif

Taylor released a whole album of gorgeous ethereal songs called “folklore.” Maybe you’ve heard of it? It won AOTY at the Grammy’s this year! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

But you’re right! That song is a TOTAL slay. The two people who wrote it for her really popped off :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1
Just now, InTheZone4Life said:

Taylor released a whole album of gorgeous ethereal songs called “folklore.” Maybe you’ve heard of it? It won AOTY at the Grammy’s this year! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

But you’re right! That song is a TOTAL slay. The two people who wrote it for her really popped off :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I love you but enough is enough :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: let Successica have her shine :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

I’ll vote Jessica cuz she was such a doll, has maintained a successful career with her entrepreneurial affairs, had an iconic image in the early 00’s, and also we got a glimpse of her quirks and real self on that reality show with Nick jessica simpson lips GIF.

Billie sure is super popular but imo she is a new age, emo inspired brand, popularised through intern industry efforts and intended to sell dark messages to the youth. The next modern version, preceded by Lady Gaga, if you know what I mean. The music is a bit dull but I do enjoy a few of her songs.
Also liked her “acid on the scalp” hair colour to some extent  Billie Eilish Smile GIF by Saturday Night Live.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 4/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, Joshyworld said:

Imagine saying this when Jessica had her own complete identity as an artist and business mogul from 2003 and onwards aq9Apl8.gif Even then from 1999-02, their sounds were different. Jessica focused more on ballads and music with Latin undertones whereas Britney was more bubblegum. 

"laTiN uNdErToNeSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!1111!!!" aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Back then Jessica.

Now Billena Eyelash.

Case closed. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Close this thread pls 'cuz...

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

15 hours ago, ExXL said:

What is that comparison?? Anyways not into Jessica's music , while I do love Billie's music (some of it) but she's kinda gross (farting and showing her booger on camera) she needs to get some manners..... 

11 hours ago, Pissonme said:

Almost nobody knows about Jessica Simpson outside of the us, or they probably forget expect for pop blonde bimbo Stan Wich is kinda niche. So there is no comparison in my opinion

15 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

"laTiN uNdErToNeSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!1111!!!" aq9Apl8.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block