More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?

More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Elish?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

"It-girls" :roxxy:

Gurl, not even one of her albums have sold over 10 million copies but she was supposedly one of the it girls of the 00s? :roxxy:

Ok and? Rihanna doesn't have a single album whichΒ soldΒ 10 million or more copies yet that doesn't take away the fact that she was one of, if NOT,Β the biggest pop girl of the 2010s :roxxy:

This JessicaΒ revisionist history and erasureΒ isn't a good look on you boo, we have to laughΒ Β :roxxy:

• Haha 4
Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Clearly everyone sweets, Jessica is a POP mogul. The way that this is the most talked about thread of the past 24 hours should tell you enough. 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa74cbdlp6fxd2ycauqms22Β 

If I'm being honest, as a teen, Jessica's name is low-key more relevant than Xtina's. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Even Mandy Moore's is at this point because Tangled is a classic film. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 2
16 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN Β I’m so sorry. But imagine thinking Taylor Swift is a fad and Jessica Simpson is an icon. Don’t get me wrong. I still want new Jessica tunes. But seriously? Someone’s dreaming :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:Β She does have a better range and better vocals than Billie. But she was basically forgotten since the 2000s pop music scene. Sorry. Jessica’s music career didn’t even last a decade in the mainstream pop scene. Girl byeΒ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Not you taking your hostility out on LEGENDSSICAΒ because of my FADLOR comment.Β Β excuseme.gifΒ 

Call me when FADLOR can release a song as ethereal as this:

Β 

excuseme.gif

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Ok and? Rihanna doesn't have a single album whichΒ soldΒ 10 million or more copies yet that doesn't take away the fact that she was one of, if NOT,Β the biggest pop girl of the 2010s :roxxy:

This JessicaΒ revisionist history and erasureΒ isn't a good look on you boo, we have to laughΒ Β :roxxy:

The way you came back online to defend our queen :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

It's not even fair underestimating Jessica like this. It's not an opinion saying Jessica was a 00s icon, it's a fact.

She was known both as a singer and a celebrity. Her moving on from music to a different kind of business doesn't take away everything she earned. I think her autobiography released a year ago was a bestseller too.

I don't want to be rude with Billie because she's a fellow vegan and she's still so young, but I can't see her as an icon or a music sensation right now, no matter how much praise a bunch of Grammy voters give her.Β :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: Also... How is she unique? She dresses like Avril Lavigne and whispers through entire songs? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

I can't even imagine people creating memes of Billie in 20 years, unlike Jessica who's been a consistent meme queen.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:Β You snapped PERIOD POOH :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:Β @ThelegendarybritneyΒ come take a look at this SERVE :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Poor @Blackout2006Β aq9Apl8.gifΒ 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Jorchis said:

Don't forget her iconic quote "Is this chicken, what i have, or is it fish? I know it's tuna, but it says: Chicken of the sea"

Dukes Of Hazzard Eating GIF

Her boots were made for walking...

**** strip GIF

And her overly dramatic faces when she singsΒ 

Angry Jessica Simpson GIF

Queen of smarts, beauty and histrionics.Β 

Β 

I love her soo much, she's sooo legendary wtfΒ :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She WAS the 2000s and unfortunately, her career will always be paid dust when she is one of the most UNDERRATED pop acts of her timeΒ :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:Β 

@Rick101Β :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Jessica was never a thing where I live so I have to go with Billie.

You have Christina as your avi..you have NO room to talkΒ aq9Apl8.gifΒ 

11 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Jessica is the Supreme.Β Billie will never have an Irresistible. Β :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Exactly and I told her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

11 hours ago, limezd said:

Jessica is more iconic. She has more money. She did not spend her money buying Grammys. She saved it and opened her own clothing line that I think is still slaying.Β 
Β 

Billi is still fresh and working on the iconic status, but she’s not there yet. My niece likes her so I can’t hate.Β 

Period :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

11 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I like some of Billies songs, but her mumble singing is kinda meh for me unless a good song with a great beat (i love lovely by her)

Jessica's first 2 albums are lit and amazing pop records

jessica simpson exercise GIF

They really are timeless, I agree :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Sweet Kisses and Irresistible still sound so freshΒ unlike Billie's already AGED discography :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

10 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

Myb Billie is bigger but I will always love Jessica and her music. The Sweet Kisses album is one of the best albums that I have ever heard thanks to my mate @JackSProductionsΒ and I'm sure he would agree with me on this hahahahaha.

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN you are not alone 🀣🀣🀣

You areΒ :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

9 hours ago, Goten21 said:

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I love her soo much, she's sooo legendary wtfΒ :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She WAS the 2000s and unfortunately, her career will always be paid dust when she is one of the most UNDERRATED pop acts of her timeΒ :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:Β 

@Rick101Β :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

You have Christina as your avi..you have NO room to talkΒ aq9Apl8.gifΒ 

Exactly and I told her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Period :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

They really are timeless, I agree :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Sweet Kisses and Irresistible still sound so freshΒ unlike Billie's already AGED discography :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You areΒ :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

PERIODT QUEEN :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block