More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?

More iconic career: Jessica Simpson or Billie Elish?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 minutes ago, Yasux33x said:

Is this for real? Jessica was remembered for the stupid Tuna thing and that is barely remembered now.......the answer obviously is Billie .Β 

Β 

39 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Billie obviously.

Β 

26 minutes ago, SJK said:

I love me some Jessica Simpson but who made this thread. 😬

You’re all in denial :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, bas che said:

Who the hell compares these two?! Billie Eilish is a fetus In the industry and should be compared to the likes of Doja Cat and Cardi B. Compare Jessica with her peers.

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:Baby the delusion.......... :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:Β :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:Β @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN plz educate this person

Everyone’s talking about Jessica Simpson these days. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:
Β 

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:Bille is old news and ppl have started comparing them because Jessica is a literal threat in the industry rn. Sorry if you can’t keep up :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:Β open book sold more than Billes latest single, you tried though :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2

Jessica's had a hard road but unfortunately she's kind of seen as a joke. There are many reasons for this and some I think were a little deserving of the title and others weren't. But Jessica only really contributed a few mediocre pop hits and a popular reality show to pop culture. She has a beautiful and powerful voice but it's not like it's "the voice of a generation" or anything and her silly antics and failed ventures overshadowed it.

Billie is more of a true artist and she's been very critically acclaimed. She hasn't done anything "iconic" per se but does anyone in music anymore? Performances/videos used to be about gimmicks. Let's face it, all of Britney's iconic moments were gimmicks - the snake, the kiss, etc. People don't really do that anymore. So "iconic" is kind of a weird word to use for either of these girls. However, I do think Billie contributes more to pop culture and as of now, will be remembered as a true talent vs. a joke.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block